BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
@darth frosty I know it’s early, but you gonna take this L
Yeah dont look like I will be collecting any infinity stones today.
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Of course this waffle color nigga Mike Evans folds up when I play shaddy. Shaddy been right about beige niggas the whole time bruh.

And the one time I trust Rivers over Ryan, he gives me a 2 piece, Ryan puss ass drop 30 losing to the Texans.

And McCrackery gave me damn near a 50 piece, reduced to rubbish. And the cac QB on the Jaguars had 3 chances to force an overtime, damn near threw 2 picks.

Overall, not my best day.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Of course this waffle color nigga Mike Evans folds up when I play shaddy. Shaddy been right about beige niggas the whole time bruh.

And the one time I trust Rivers over Ryan, he gives me a 2 piece, Ryan puss ass drop 30 losing to the Texans.

And McCrackery gave me damn near a 50 piece, reduced to rubbish. And the cac QB on the Jaguars had 3 chances to force an overtime, damn near threw 2 picks.

Yeah I got him for my work league big fat goose egg I thought he got hurt just shut down

:curse:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

My Qb is kinda browny