Bhad Bhabie shows her OnlyFans statements (she made nearly $53 Million since April 2021)

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even after the 20% OnlyFans fee, not a bad come up at all, caking off the DERPS willing to pay for "exclusive" non-nude images and short clips of her in a bikini and close up shots of her feet and toes. Also, there is the "honor" of getting DM responses for additional fees.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
And this is why Onlyfans is so successful, all creatures have a chance at success.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Im scared y'all.
  • Either these numbers are a cot-damn lie.
  • Or this is one of the greatest catfish in history.
  • Or there are WAY more pedo fucks in the world who were dying for the opportunity to actually catch her outside.
No matter which is true I'm getting a sad feeling from this thread.
It's the pedos, remember to catch a predator? They use to have to turn mother fuckers away, No matter where they went, mother fuckers would line up for underage pussy.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised at myself for being so surprised by the responses in here. I'm deeply saddened by how much sense it makes :(

She said catch her outside and started a onlyfans and these pedo creeps ran outside with a pocket full tips and poke' balls.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

e5d3eddd859a4e1b87fd26e238305d4b_md.png

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just outta curiousity............

any idea who the "lucky" man is?

(And before anyone says anything please notice the "")

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her fanbase is mostly pedo fans lol
It's the pedos, remember to catch a predator? They use to have to turn mother fuckers away, No matter where they went, mother fuckers would line up for underage pussy.
I'm surprised at myself for being so surprised by the responses in here. I'm deeply saddened by how much sense it makes :(

She said catch her outside and started a onlyfans and these pedo creeps ran outside with a pocket full tips and poke' balls.
Explain the difference between this woman's fans and the dudes on here that run to the basement to look at Camille Bush's content.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you feel like you’re getting your moneys worth with your subscription to her onlyfans?
All I'm doing is pointing out, what to me is clear hypocrisy. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the premise behind the pedo theory is, because Bregoli gained fame as a child, the majority of the people that view her adult content are doing it because they were turned on by her as a child, right? Didn't Bush also gain fame as a child? Now, as easily as you responded to my post by calling me a fanboy, you could have, just as easily, tell me what the difference is. At least @Mad Genius, attempted to explain what he thought the difference was.

Guy#1: Hey, isn't that the Cash me outside girl? I remember her from Dr. Phil. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in!

Guy#2: Hey, isn't that Nessa? I remember her from the Bernie Mac Show. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in!

Guy#3: Hey, isn't that Baby Girl? I remember her from The Bernie Mac Show. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in.

What's the difference?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I'm doing is pointing out, what to me is clear hypocrisy. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the premise behind the pedo theory is, because Bregoli gained fame as a child, the majority of the people that view her adult content are doing it because they were turned on by her as a child, right? Didn't Bush also gain fame as a child? Now, as easily as you responded to my post by calling me a fanboy, you could have, just as easily, tell me what the difference is. At least @Mad Genius, attempted to explain what he thought the difference was.

Guy#1: Hey, isn't that the Cash me outside girl? I remember her from Dr. Phil. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in!

Guy#2: Hey, isn't that Nessa? I remember her from the Bernie Mac Show. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in!

Guy#3: Hey, isn't that Baby Girl? I remember her from The Bernie Mac Show. She's on Onlyfans? Hell yeah, count me in.

What's the difference?

How Young Is Too Young on OnlyFans? Bhad Bhabie’s 18th Birthday Account Raises Questions​

Over the past year or so, it’s become something of a rite of passage for celebrities of a certain tier — think reality TV villains, Disney stars gone wild, and British tabloid mainstays — to tease starting an OnlyFans account. And way back in February, the rapper Bhad Bhabie, a.k.a. Danielle Bregoli (a.k.a. Cash Me Ousside Girl) posted on her Instagram Stories that she would start an OnlyFans account when she turned 18, the minimum age for joining the website, with the caveat that she would not post nude or sexually explicit content. On April 1st, five days after her 18th birthday, she made good on her promise, tweeting “got tired of u asking, so fuck it. But if imma do it, imma do it wild and crazy as fuck. Give it 2 weeks and we break the internet,” along with a link to her account.

What happened next is a familiar, and uncomfortable, narrative: those who had been counting down for Bhad Bhabie to come of legal age flocked to her account, leading her to post a screengrab of her earnings indicating she’d made $1,030,703.43 in a mere six hours. Many people on Twitter were highly distressed by the fact that so many of her fans had clearly been eagerly anticipating her joining the platform. Many people took that argument one step further, stating that it was indicative of a larger problem of minors gravitating to the platform. “This Bhad Bhabie situation is why the eligibility for OnlyFans should be 21+,” one popular tweet read. Another, with more than 21,000 retweets, read: “Onlyfans should definitely be 21+ for content creators. No one talks about how predatory sex work is and how TEENS, literally 18-20 get groomed into it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's the difference?

Don’t think anyone was checking for Bush when she was a kid. I’m pretty sure of this. She came on only fans at 30 looking…30

It’s well documented dudes been lusting after this Bhad Bhabie since she was a child she even called out the pedos herself

Your comparison is an extreme reach

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You can take the girl out the trailer park, but can't take the trailer park out the girl
She slapped the shit out of that B.A.N she's having the baby by.

Multiple witnesses say the rapper was arguing with her boyfriend/baby daddy Le Vaughn while they were eating dinner and allegedly slapped him. While they were arguing, we're told someone at Danielle's table noticed someone at an adjacent table recording BB and Le's dispute -- and that's why the fight, seen in the video, broke out.