Biden doesn't want to fight for 50,000 student loan relief. It's too hard

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
theres platitudes and then theres reality...what you stated was the former.

the reality is all the rich piggies have their hands in the hand out/get over trough...but its the poor and working class thats stigmatized for it.
Before I checked into the forum, I was reading a story from The Hill about Senate Democrats pretending to cry about political obstruction from Senate Republicans. The Dems say that their bill has the backing of US Chambers of Commerce and The Business Roundtable. Who the hell is The Business Roundtable?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We have to start forgiving student debt in this country.
It seems to be the only pathway to free college in the U.S., which would allow us to compete with the rest of the civilized world on an educational level.
For the republicans: that would also help reduce immigration, so there would be less H1B visas given out if we were competitive in the areas the visas allowed for.
Am I jealous about the loans? Yes. I had to scrape and scrap to pay my shit off with no real help.
BUT...
I believe college should be free (Bernie Bro approved), and this is a step in the right direction for America in terms of education.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It seems to be the only pathway to free college in the U.S., which would allow us to compete with the rest of the civilized world on an educational level.
For the republicans: that would also help reduce immigration, so there would be less H1B visas given out if we were competitive in the areas the visas allowed for.
Am I jealous about the loans? Yes. I had to scrape and scrap to pay my shit off with no real help.
BUT...
I believe college should be free (Bernie Bro approved), and this is a step in the right direction for America in terms of education.
You think the US Chambers of Commerce is against H1B visas?

You’re going to get pissed when you realized the education is just a ruse.

Can you define sharecropping?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You think the US Chambers of Commerce is against H1B visas?

You’re going to get pissed when you realized the education is just a ruse.

Can you define sharecropping?
Personally, I don't give a shit one way or another about H1B visas but I know republicans love to bitch about immigration, so I was trying to make a "both sides" benefit point for free college.
And yes, I can define sharecropping.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
And the Democrat judges agreed.
Elect democrats to state government and no one will sue to overturn it.

Elect a Democratic Congress and they will pass laws to forgive the loans and tell the judges to fuck off.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elect democrats to state government and no one will sue to overturn it.

Elect a Democratic Congress and they will pass laws to forgive the loans and tell the judges to fuck off.
Only the lender can forgive the loan. Biden and democrats are making other Americans pay off people's debt.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Only the lender can forgive the loan. Biden and democrats are making other Americans pay off people's debt.
The government is the one collecting on the loan. They decide not to collect, so it gets added to the deficit. The lender has already been paid by the government. And still. I'd rather that than farm and oil subsidies.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The real reason these Republicans hate student loan forgiveness is that the more educated people get, the more they realize Republicans are full of shit and the less likely they are to vote for them.
That isn’t true. Thats another one of their clever little lies.

Conservatives only want shit for them. If you’re a selfish, piece of shit, you will always vote Republican.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
That isn’t true. Thats another one of their clever little lies.

Conservatives only want shit for them. If you’re a selfish, piece of shit, you will always vote Republican.
Republicans only offer things to rich people. The only thing they offer the vast majority of people that vote for them, the poor, middle class, and uneducated, is white supremacy.

They don't get offered shit else.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Republicans only offer things to rich people. The only thing they offer the vast majority of people that vote for them, the poor, middle class, and uneducated, is white supremacy.

They don't get offered shit else.
Imagine a broke young boy that never wanted to ascend or do the work to get into white supremacy.

I been rich.

Sometimes when you work twice as hard you think everything done the same work for you to enter that space. But that’s the hustle. Some of us enjoy a mothafucka just signing his name to the project.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Imagine a broke young boy that never wanted to ascend or do the work to get into white supremacy.

I been rich.

"I think there was a big shift after 2016, when [political] strategists looked at election data and realized Trump didn’t do so well with college-educated people. So now strategists have framed this as “College-educated people are the problem.” They’re saying, “We need to make higher education a bogeyman, attack it and reform it into what we want it to look like.”

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

"I think there was a big shift after 2016, when [political] strategists looked at election data and realized Trump didn’t do so well with college-educated people. So now strategists have framed this as “College-educated people are the problem.” They’re saying, “We need to make higher education a bogeyman, attack it and reform it into what we want it to look like.”
Now look at how many anti college posts and posters on the forum. It’s all a coincidence.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BINGO!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The real reason these Republicans hate student loan forgiveness is that the more educated people get, the more they realize Republicans are full of shit and the less likely they are to vote for them.

True, and it also provides the most benefit to poor/lower middle class blacks and other people of color which isn't their voting base so they don't see any advantage in it.

On the flip side they can use the ignorance, lack of education and most importantly racism of their core voting block and instead convince them that the Democrats are creating another form of welfare to benefit the minorities which they'll have to pay for. And they eat that shit up.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Those who have signed up for The Saving on a Valuable Education, or SAVE plan, and have a monthly payment above $0 will not owe anything on their debt for the time being."

“Republican elected officials continue to fight to block their own constituents from saving money, having their monthly payments cut in half, and receiving relief,” an Education Department spokesperson said in a statement.

They added that the Biden administration “will not stop vigorously defending the SAVE Plan, the most affordable repayment plan in history.”

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BUT...
Based on Trumps comments about granting citizenship to foreigners that graduate with degrees, I'm assuming repubs are okay H1B's.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
“Republican elected officials continue to fight to block their own constituents from saving money, having their monthly payments cut in half, and receiving relief,” an Education Department spokesperson said in a statement.

...fuckin DUMMIES.

Since they're so busy pocket-watchin', they should be forced to say exactly where they plan to redirect that money.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...fuckin DUMMIES.

Since they're so busy pocket-watchin', they should be forced to say exactly where they plan to redirect that money.

Although the hypocritical, PPP loan bailed-out GOP is attempting to challenge, this is one of many examples of Biden getting shit done. I have family and friends who have benefited from student loan forgiveness, so I give less than a MOTHERFUCKING fuck about Biden having a cold and stuttering at the debate, which is inconsequential outside of temporary media hype.