Big as fuck Black titties

Duracell_Energy

Rising Star
Registered
d08ae4f5e0a98c9b99d8fcbfde548afe5de008a8.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You decided to make a late evening run to "Chick-Fil-A" to pick up a Spicy Chicken Sandwich and some Waffle Fries. When you stood in line a young lady named, Daliah took your order and since the place was almost empty (it was close to closing time), you struck up a conversation while you waited.

Daliah was a very attractive young lady so you asked her if she wasn't working here, what did she think her "ideal" job/career would be?

She said she wanted to be an actress/model and showed you a few photographs on her cell phone. As you were looking at the photos one of her coworkers needed her help for a quick minute, so Daliah let you hold her phone so that you could continue looking at the photos.

You almost dropped her phone when this video popped up.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking back you realized you've made some bad decisions when it comes to women, so you figured what's one more?

Courtney lived on your floor and you never really interacted with her much because she seemed to attract a lot of "drama."
So, you kept the conversation very light.

About 2 weeks ago, Courtney introduced you to her cousin Vicky (she's up here for the Summer until the Fall semester starts at Hampton in Virginia). While you're conversing with them Courtney asked you did you have any tools because she might need to borrow them to construct a book shelf.

You gave her you number and told her to call you when she needs them. A few days later you get a call, but it's Vicky asking if she can come over to borrow your tools.

You tell Vicky to come over and you invite her in your apartment and ask her what does she need (she has to go back and bring the instructions)?

While you're looking over the instructions and going through you toolbox, Vicky says:
"I know I just met you, but they are about to cut my phone off, so I was wondering if I could borrow $60.00 from you?"
"I would ask Courtney, but I feel guilty considering she is letting me stay with her."
"And, I promise to back you back with interest."

So, you lent her the $60.00, and asked her exactly when are you going to pay me back?

Vicky said:
"Give me about a month and I can start paying you some interest now."

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lamont had recently gotten divorce and although he said he was Ok, the fellas could tell he was a bit depressed. So we all got together and came up with a plan. We took Lamont to this strip club in the Bronx and paid this stripper to flirt with him periodically throughout the night. Make him feel good because at this point his confidence was "shot," and the fact that his wife cheated on him added insult to injury.

We'll make sure he gets home safe and then contact him later saying that one of us forgot something at his place and we have to drive back over to pick it up. At that point, instead of us showing up at his door the stripper will.

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lamont had recently gotten divorce and although he said he was Ok, the fellas could tell he was a bit depressed. So we all got together and came up with a plan. We took Lamont to this strip club in the Bronx and paid this stripper to flirt with him periodically throughout the night. Make him feel good because at this point his confidence was "shot," and the fact that his wife cheated on him added insult to injury.

We'll make sure he gets home safe and then contact him later saying that one of us forgot something at his place and we have to drive back over to pick it up. At that point, instead of us showing up at his door the stripper will.