Big as fuck hispanic titties

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
e1ec08113d612d83643b6cf3b1028c65a276a6e7.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoopOne of your childhood friends has been a ref for the past few years and asked you if you would be interested (he refs high school football, baseball, basketball, and volleyball).

You decided to "hang out" with him last Friday while he was "calling" a High school Volleyball game, and as a guest you had a good seat behind one of the team's bench.

That's how you ended up meeting Marielle, who was an Assistant Coach of Murray Bertraum High school. You joked with her and told her that you had attended Norman Thomas H.S., and how your schools were rivals "back in the day."

Marielle joked and said that you were "lucky" because if she was at Bertraum then she would have "kicked your azz." You laughed and said, "Really, I see you moving around slowly now, what's wrong legs, ankles?"

She said "No, I'm pregnant," and she took your hand and put it on her stomach and asked you can you feel the baby kicking?

You said: "No," and she said at halftime if you like I'll take you to the Boy's locker room (it was empty) and you can actually see the baby kicking (you had never seen that in person so you agreed).

When you got to the locker room, Marielle said that she lied to you and that she wasn't pregnant. So you asked her then what we're you feeling then?

You "fooled around" a bit in the locker room, but she had to get back to the team since she was supposed to be on a bathroom break (she was actually sidelined because of an ankle sprain). But, you promised to meet up later.