Big Meech has reportedly been released from prison

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats trying to get some respect HUH ???

well its a decent start but how about

Mumia Abu Jamal tho....and all other Political Prisoners....??

If democrats career they would've been Legalized and DECRIMINALIZE

bud on a federal level.

but they ain't give two fucks for all these years...

while they tried to bully a knigga into being a labrat...

UNFORGIVEABLE...

BUT BIG UP TO MEECH, I HEARD HE DID A LOT OF HIS PEOPLE!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I hope he stays out of trouble. Wolf, people still have a bone to pick with him. Suge Knight feared Wolf. Rest in peace Wolf.

9d37813a5bbce2b173229fe4af2a151b.png

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rat is home,he better watchout for them Messicans,Coldumbians,Asian and whoever else was his plug cause he did some telling.

I don't give a fuck what no one says,"Covid early release" when I have an Uncle and Cousin both was in the feds sick as a dog heart issues and them motherfuckers(Feds) wouldn't early release them but sent them to a low but they still was in prison in PA.Laws have changed but not so much that the doors are open,motherfuckers still have to knockout 20+.

Meeche being home doesn't mean shit but he better be careful of who maybe after him to settle old beefs and the Feds still watching and waiting for him to start spending those millions Jacob the Jeweler(russians) was holding for them.

My brother was in the joint with a couple of BMF dudes but he said it was so many dudes with BMF in their mouth and tattoos that he said that the majority of the dudes ain't never been in the same room as Meech or his brother but their BMF lol that's part of their problem.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did a generation...20 years.

For his charges, his societal debt is paid.

Oliver North sold way more and never did a day.

The resemblence to his son in the pic of him and his brother in LA is surreal and uncanny.

Yeah, it's another podcast. I seen it with my own eyes...not one story would need to be made up.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He did a generation...20 years.

For his charges, his societal debt is paid.

Oliver North sold way more and never did a day.

The resemblence to his son in the pic of him and his brother in LA is surreal and uncanny.

Yeah, it's another podcast. I seen it with my own eyes...not one story would need to be made up.
He gonna make money from his books.

People love stories about the rise and fall about a drug dealer and their redemption.

50 cent gonna make sure he make money on starz being on that BMF show.

Plus his son got enough money to take care of his pops as well.

Big meech got it easy, now he gotta learn all this new technology not being around for 20 years.