Big Meech has reportedly been released from prison

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Fuck you pussy, I post what the fuck I want, you expect me to scroll all damn day looking for a thread that was already posted then go find it bitch.

Y'all always got shit to say no matter what I do in here.

Last time that I checked, there's people who post shit on here about my city when they aren't from Philly.

FOH .

Yeah, but you ain't saying jack shit important about Motown or Philly.

I'm starting to worry about you. Do you have wheelchair needs like Heist orr are you just mentally disabled? Do you take your meds today Juanny???

If not please STFU and stop being a lil attention whore.

You over post my nigga and talk about shit you have no fucking clue about. But that's was mean handicapped people do, talk shit on the Internet all day.

You way worse than a biatch with your constant gossiping.

I know this is you job and it probably pays well but that doesn't stop you from being a lil annoying at times.

I swear you gotta be 12/13 with the drivel you constantly post. Or maybe you were panties. Either way you worse than the hood (not allowed) who doesn't STFU up and constantly talks bout shit that has nothing to do with them

But we can still be cool, I just had to tell you about yourself.

But here's a lil song to vibe to while you contemplate that post lil dude

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

The thread you quoted is a repost of the OP's thread from the previous month. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/big-meech-files-request-for-a-2025-release-from-prison.1226632/ By your reasoning I should merge all those threads. Yet you will still be the reposter.

Thegooch

Registered
The thread you quoted is a repost of the OP's thread from the previous month. https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/big-meech-files-request-for-a-2025-release-from-prison.1226632/ By your reasoning I should merge all those threads. Yet you will still be the reposter.

Sorry about that. Doing a whole lotta shit right now.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Sorry about that. Doing a whole lotta shit right now.
Yeah, now look at ya bitch ass, gotta apologize because you wanted to say you posted first. :roflmao:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
He gonna make money from his books.

People love stories about the rise and fall about a drug dealer and their redemption.

50 cent gonna make sure he make money on starz being on that BMF show.

Plus his son got enough money to take care of his pops as well.

Big meech got it easy, now he gotta learn all this new technology not being around for 20 years.
Did you watch the show? I'm sure he has it all planned out already.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but you ain't saying jack shit important about Motown or Philly.

I'm starting to worry about you. Do you have wheelchair needs like Heist orr are you just mentally disabled? Do you take your meds today Juanny???

If not please STFU and stop being a lil attention whore.

You over post my nigga and talk about shit you have no fucking clue about. But that's was mean handicapped people do, talk shit on the Internet all day.

You way worse than a biatch with your constant gossiping.

I know this is you job and it probably pays well but that doesn't stop you from being a lil annoying at times.

I swear you gotta be 12/13 with the drivel you constantly post. Or maybe you were panties. Either way you worse than the ********** who doesn't STFU up and constantly talks bout shit that has nothing to do with them

But we can still be cool, I just had to tell you about yourself.

But here's a lil song to vibe to while you contemplate that post lil dude

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Thegooch

Registered
Yeah, now look at ya bitch ass, gotta apologize because you wanted to say you posted first. :roflmao:
No nigga. I rather not have dummies like you give out bad info. If @darth frosty posted I wouldn't say shit.

Those 50K twitter retweets you bout to post bout to be inaccurate as fuck with more misinformation than a Russian bot hyped on Meth.

Lexx is Cool. We have no problems. If I apologized too him it's because it's an OG respect thing. Not because I'm sorry about shit.

You ain't gotta a clue about what you are talking about but you wanna be the biggest poster on the subject.

So get your lil attention whore on. I'm not gonna stop you.

Thegooch

Registered
Niggas watch BMF (show) ......

...then niggas become authentic certified forensic BMF experts.......

.....Imma issue some certificates for our new graduates......

....way to go guys.....

......you really made it........

............now you have something to put next to that degree from Devry University!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I watched a few minutes of an episode of BMF once. I don't care for those drug dealer shows like BMF or Power. Especially when I know how it all ends because I was around and will never forget all the shit that happened. It was mortifying, to say the least. So many died and so many were left destroyed.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I watched a few minutes of an episode of BMF once. I don't care for those drug dealer shows like BMF or Power. Especially when I know how it all ends because I was around and will never forget all the shit that happened. It was mortifying, to say the least. So many died and so many were left destroyed.
So, did you ever watch snowfall and godfather of Harlem because those are another drug dealing show.

I get it, people are tired of watching these drug dealing shows but then again, some of them are good.

When there's positive shows out there without drugs and violence, it never gets the same attention..

Also, I've watched other shows as well, that were positive and some of my fam or friends would say that shit is corny.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
So, did you ever watch snowfall and godfather of Harlem because those are another drug dealing show.

I get it, people are tired of watching these drug dealing shows but then again, some of them are good.

When there's positive shows out there without drugs and violence, it never gets the same attention..

Also, I've watched other shows as well, that were positive and some of my fam or friends would say that shit is corny.

I watched an episode of snowfall in the first season. I watched the first three episodes of Godfather of Harlem. I also know Harlem and lived to see the aftermath of all that shit including the gentrification of Harlem. :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I watched an episode of snowfall in the first season. I watched the first three episodes of Godfather of Harlem. I also know Harlem and lived to see the aftermath of all that shit including the gentrification of Harlem. :smh:
I've watched both of those shows not missing a episode.

I'm looking forward to how the godfather of Harlem aftermath happens after Malcom x death. Looking forward to see what bumpy is gonna do next changing his ways.

Snowfall was great especially at the end, that last episode nobody expected that to happen because a lot of us thought Franklin saint was gonna get killed but he ended up being poor.

I'm currently watching raising kanan and looking forward to their new season this fall..

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I've watched both of those shows not missing a episode.

I'm looking forward to how the godfather of Harlem aftermath happens after Malcom x death. Looking forward to see what bumpy is gonna do next changing his ways.

Snowfall was great especially at the end, that last episode nobody expected that to happen because a lot of us thought Franklin saint was gonna get killed but he ended up being poor.

I'm currently watching raising kanan and looking forward to their new season this fall..

The is my type of drug dealer show.