BGOL Legend

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dayummmmmmm...she got gay tittays....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Guess the brotha she was with for a time did her wrong...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
That's a tabloid article.

On Saturday, Billie Eilish confirmed that she recently came out in her Variety Power of Women cover story, in which she first revealed her attraction to women. The Grammy-winning superstar walked the red carpet at Variety‘s Hitmakers event, our invite-only celebration of the biggest songs of the year, where she revealed that she didn’t intend to make a grand gesture of “coming out.”

“I’ve never really felt like I could relate to girls very well. I love them so much. I love them as people. I’m attracted to them as people. I’m attracted to them for real.”
“I have deep connections with women in my life, the friends in my life, the family in my life,”
she explained. “I’m physically attracted to them. But I’m also so intimidated by them and their beauty and their presence.” Variety’s Tiana DeNicola asked if her perspective on how other women feel about her has changed after the publication of the story. Eilish replied, “I’m still scared of them, but I think they’re pretty!”
“I’ve never felt like a woman, to be honest with you,” Eilish said. “I’ve never felt desirable.
I’ve never felt feminine. I have to convince myself that I’m, like, a pretty girl.” She added, “I identify as ‘she/her’ and things like that, but I’ve never really felt like a girl.”