Bitch know damn well she getting her rent paid !

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
What the pussy like tho? :hmm:
iu

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there is a redbone big butt small tittie girl in college park Ga that has a long tongue just like that and I shit you not I saw her for 3 years almost once a week and not once did she not blow me to a nutt and quick. you cant imagine how that shit hits until you get a woman that can suck your shit and lick ur shit at same time and will shallow. those that have had the fortune to get blowjobs from long tongued women will verify what im saying. Im not ashamed nor embarrassed to say I broke her off many many times some times when she wasnt even askin for paper but it was so mind blowing cry inducing I was like her just take this money

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The RedGif profile is a gold mine of head videos.

Oh basically one of my best current headgivers like to suck it like that.. the tongue twirl around the head than the eventual throat… the best thing about her she make sure to always catch the nut in her mouth, than she like to torture me by keeping going and having me screech like a bitch.. me watching this clip make me want to get sucked off by her for a second time today.. welp probably got to wait till tomorrow

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
there is a redbone big butt small tittie girl in college park Ga that has a long tongue just like that and I shit you not I saw her for 3 years almost once a week and not once did she not blow me to a nutt and quick. you cant imagine how that shit hits until you get a woman that can suck your shit and lick ur shit at same time and will shallow. those that have had the fortune to get blowjobs from long tongued women will verify what im saying. Im not ashamed nor embarrassed to say I broke her off many many times some times when she wasnt even askin for paper but it was so mind blowing cry inducing I was like her just take this money
In CP you say? I was headed Taco Pete down the way for lunch maybe she would like a burrito or something

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Cootgodomighty!!! If she slow it dine some, I'm lettin' off these hot grits all down that bitch thote. If she bite da tip, I'm goin' scr8 to gloreh. I'd have to stop this heaux mid suckage to tongue her down for doin' such a good job coupled with a feauxhead kiss.