Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I've not liked the rock for a minute now... he always talking about MANA and big upping his Samoan side as if he's not half black. Shit gets old after a while.

Fuck the rock.
Tried to tell ya'll! Motherfcuker bought his dad a truck, wore a shirt from time to time with his dad's wrestling name on and called it a wrap! How many black cousins does the Rock hang out with? How many roles does the Rock play that ask for a Black man? He's played Middle Eastern before a Black man! He and Disney did an actual Pacific Islander movie straight from their lore...TWICE!!! The Rock is about as black as my dyck is a mathematical genius!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“Glad I came across this and I’ll give you guys some context & truth. I identify as exactly what I am – both. Equally proud. Black/Samoan,” Johnson tweeted.
Johnson then addressed the claim that he was “booked” as a racially ambiguous wrestler.

“And my friend, let me expand your thoughts a bit here – I transcended race in wrestling so there was no ‘booked that way.' Thx guys.”
While in the WWE, Johns

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

...did the parents REALLY ask you to share that you did this?!?!?! Help me to understand that the parents of a dying child wanted YOU to share their dying daughters Make-a-Wish wish on social media...YO ASS AIN'T EVEN TAG THEM!!!!! It is possible that they didn't want the attention, but you really got to be a low down motherfcuker for sharing a dying kids Make-a-Wish wish for likes and clicks. IT AIN'T EVEN HERS ANYMORE!!! This belongs to everyone now. If I give a bum a dollar I don't post about it to tell strangers how good a person I am.

Imagine the Ronald McDonald House posting all the families that they put up and take care of. "Hey Everybody, here we have the Smith family. Little Sarah here is dying of AIDS, so we're putting them in this spacious 3 bedroom loft for the next 4months while Sarah goes through...WHATEVER treatments for kids AIDS. Anyway, here's the keys dad."

Am I the only one that sees this as a little disgusting?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
...did the parents REALLY ask you to share that you did this?!?!?! Help me to understand that the parents of a dying child wanted YOU to share their dying daughters Make-a-Wish wish on social media...YO ASS AIN'T EVEN TAG THEM!!!!! It is possible that they didn't want the attention, but you really got to be a low down motherfcuker for sharing a dying kids Make-a-Wish wish for likes and clicks. IT AIN'T EVEN HERS ANYMORE!!! This belongs to everyone now. If I give a bum a dollar I don't post about it to tell strangers how good a person I am.

Imagine the Ronald McDonald House posting all the families that they put up and take care of. "Hey Everybody, here we have the Smith family. Little Sarah here is dying of AIDS, so we're putting them in this spacious 3 bedroom loft for the next 4months while Sarah goes through...WHATEVER treatments for kids AIDS. Anyway, here's the keys dad."

Imma PM you.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to be far

they hate when he says this...

They hate it, but then took a neutral position when, what he met a certain income?! SCOTUS just gave Trump a blank check did he have anything to say? I am asking cause I am not on social media like that. But I bet it was NOTHING though.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

My guy you gotta relax.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

John Cena would never.
And he's the king of Make a Wish :lol:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
In all seriousness, I hope this was all part of the story to help Rock maintain his heel energy from Mania.

That Bloodline v Bloodline story is gonna to need a credible heel leader and Roman gonna come back to a deafening face pop.

Let Rock play the heel and hopefully eat the lose. The heel Bloodline should win the team match at War Games and Roman win the 1v1 @ Mania.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all seriousness, I hope this was all part of the story to help Rock maintain his heel energy from Mania.

That Bloodline v Bloodline story is gonna to need a credible heel leader and Roman gonna come back to a deafening face pop.

Let Rock play the heel and hopefully eat the lose. The heel Bloodline should win the team match at War Games and Roman win the 1v1 @ Mania.
I think it is going to be Bloodline v Bloodline minus the Rock. I think he's done with wrestling too big and too old. You could hide all that behind tag matches, but I think he is done. We will see this at Survivor Series where they usually have a larger tag match.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
John Cena would never.
And he's the king of Make a Wish :lol:
I mean you're joking...but does he?! Again I ain't on Social Media like that, but all these people that do Make-a-Wish I don't think you see a bunch of grand standing when you grant a wish...SHYT! I said I wasn't going to go into this! Alright fcuk what I said nevermind...why am I posting this then?!?!?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I think it is going to be Bloodline v Bloodline minus the Rock. I think he's done with wrestling too big and too old. You could hide all that behind tag matches, but I think he is done. We will see this at Survivor Series where they usually have a larger tag match.
I hope you're right cause I don't want to see Roman having to carry Rock's big ass thru an entire match. Rock's lack of wrestler mobility is probably why that Mania match turned into a cameo spot fest.

He'd be okay in War Games cause he can come in last and Solo and friends can do most of the heavy lifting.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope you're right cause I don't want to see Roman having to carry Rock's big ass thru an entire match. Rock's lack of wrestler mobility is probably why that Mania match turned into a cameo spot fest.

He'd be okay in War Games cause he can come in last and Solo and friends can do most of the heavy lifting.
I don't think his schedule will allow for it either Moana 2 (hopefully the Rush Wish that he did that kid will be able to see it) and that UFC fighter movie he's doing. He CAN'T get hurt.