Black men who support Kamala

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Uh... you do know that the Democrats and gay agenda go hand in hand right??/

I didn't know FBA and ADOS can make laws that directly effect us...

Democrats LITERALLY ARE THE GAY AGENDA PARTY WRITING LAWS THAT EFFECT THE WORLD MUCH LESS

THE COUNTRY,

Supporting that is way more in support of the demonic unholy gay lifestyle,

DO YOU SUPPORT THIS GAY AGENDA DEMONIC DEMOCRATIC PARTY??

Still waiting for that answer...

Funny how you demand answers but tend to run from them,

Kind of hypocritical.. don't you think??
You asked me a question based on your asinine statement you made up. I asked you a question based on facts. You support 2 online black hate cults that regularly attack and divide black people and you are cool with that. You admitted the founders both hate groups have done some very questionable gay things and one of them is a lesbian. But you are cool with that.

Fba/ados are the most hypocritical bunch of assholes even surpassing Maga levels.

You are OK with all of these things as long as you can throw shade at the democratic party especially black Democratics. You are despicable.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it comes out to that; both sides are the same for you; then think about the supreme court. Look at Trump's nominees and their votes and then think about who would you rather nominate replacements for Thomas, Alito and Sotomayor (since they're the oldest) should they retire or croak in the next four years. Even if none of their decisions have affected you or anyone you love personally; whose nominees would you rather have shaping the future of the country over the next 20+ years via their decisions?

guess it depends on your interests. I get the same thing no matter what I choose.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You asked me a question based on your asinine statement you made up. I asked you a question based on facts. You support 2 online black hate cults that regularly attack and divide black people and you are cool with that. You admitted the founders both hate groups have done some very questionable gay things and one of them is a lesbian. But you are cool with that.

Fba/ados are the most hypocritical bunch of assholes even surpassing Maga levels.

You are OK with all of these things as long as you can throw shade at the democratic party especially black Democratics. You are despicable.

dam son, you danced around that question like a seasoned ho on a pole

bruh....

so everybody else must give a yes or no answer but yourself,

that's mighty hypocritical of you,

mcguyveeer

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
dam son, you danced around that question like a seasoned ho on a pole

bruh....

so everybody else must give a yes or no answer but yourself,

that's mighty hypocritical of you,

mcguyveeer

I answered your question just not the way you wanted me to. I don't recognize nor ever heard of the party you asked me about.

Wtf is a "GAY AGENDA DEMONIC DEMOCRATIC PARTY"? This is not on any ballot.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
I guess it depends on your interests. I get the same thing no matter what I choose.

Not for me. My interest are always black first.
So if a mass murderer runs for office against a solid white citizen I'm supposed to vote black
??

The Dr Truth and McGayer are BGO's newest gay couple.

Maybe we should go fund a one bedroom apt in ATL for the lovebirds.

Then maybe MCstalker can get that special attention he's always looking for on the board.

If they have some type of unholy union I wonder who is gonna take the others last name.

Maybe they can share a screen name and apartment at the same time.

Dr. Guyver has a nice ring to it.

And if either gets too mouthy just tell the other husband to get the other in line.

Congratulations to the groom & groom.

Come on man. Is that the situation we have here? A mass murderer vs a solid white citizen? LOL

And obviously you are more interested in talking about homosexuality than politics so I'll let you have all the rest of that rant.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Come on man. Is that the situation we have here? A mass murderer vs a solid white citizen? LOL

And obviously you are more interested in talking about homosexuality than politics so I'll let you have all the rest of that rant.

I don't even know who that weird mofo is. I got him on ignore though.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
So if a mass murderer runs for office against a solid white citizen I'm supposed to vote black
??

The Dr Truth and McGayer are BGO's newest gay couple.

Maybe we should go fund a one bedroom apt in ATL for the lovebirds.

Then maybe MCstalker can get that special attention he's always looking for on the board.

If they have some type of unholy union I wonder who is gonna take the others last name.

Maybe they can share a screen name and apartment at the same time.

Dr. Guyver has a nice ring to it.

And if either gets too mouthy just tell the other husband to get the other in line.

Congratulations to the groom & groom.
Who the fuck is this weirdo fag?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If it comes out to that; both sides are the same for you; then think about the supreme court. Look at Trump's nominees and their votes and then think about who would you rather nominate replacements for Thomas, Alito and Sotomayor (since they're the oldest) should they retire or croak in the next four years. Even if none of their decisions have affected you or anyone you love personally; whose nominees would you rather have shaping the future of the country over the next 20+ years via their decisions?
Definitely Harris.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm gonna need more than just black for me to be invested. Hell, Clarence Thomas is black.