Boosie’s daughter goes off on him for gifting her a car and then taking it back

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
social media is the time and method used by kids whose parents are absent or deadbeats.

not to mention Boosie lives on social media so his followers are most important to him....what's a way to hurt him? hurt his social media reputation.

making excuses for a child broken by a parent that nobody thought they would make a great parent is some bullshit.

her mother laying up with him doesn't make her a throwaway.. kids don't pick their parents.

I blame them both Bosie doesn't get a pass.

|
Bruh.
I don't absolve Boosie at all...he is who he is for better or worse....my point was Wyomissing surprised that he's a shitty parent?

I mean he isn't a role model for anything so stating he isn't a great father is not at all groundbreaking....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh.
I don't absolve Boosie at all...he is who he is for better or worse....my point was Wyomissing surprised that he's a shitty parent?

I mean he isn't a role model for anything so stating he isn't a great father is not at all groundbreaking....
Bruh, I agree 1000%

My responses are for those thinking he did some noble shit and missing the entire point his daughter was making.

The children of parents like she has are detained to fail in life.

Some are able to maintain because their shitty parents have money,

Some who have parent/s with money will still have pathetic lives cause ain't enough money to shield them for the level of fuckuposity their parents possess

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Having raised a child already. I would have asked him/her what is their favorite car and color.
I would have asked that question way before they thought they were going to get anything.
I would then get what I could afford.

Once I purchase a gift for you it is yours, I would never take it back, I may say you can't drive for x amount of days, (for discipline)
but you never give a gift and then take it back. My pops who was my hero would never do anything like that.
I try to be just like him.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine her horror the next day when she discovered that he took the car back because he wanted to get it in the color she wanted.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having raised a child already. I would have asked him/her what is their favorite car and color.
I would have asked that question way before they thought they were going to get anything

Once I purchase a gift for you it is yours, I would never take it back, I may say you can't drive for x amount of days, (for discipline)
but you never give a gift and then take it back. My pops who was my hero would never do anything like that.
Did this for my daughter on her 21st Bday. She got the car she wanted in the color she wanted ... and I tricked her into thinking that I was getting her something else on the lot that was actually something she didn't really like. The look on her face when the dealer showed her the car she really wanted, but thought I wasn't going to buy it for her was priceless.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Did this for my daughter on her 21st Bday. She got the car she wanted in the color she wanted ... and I tricked her into thinking that I was getting her something else on the lot that was actually something she didn't really like. The look on her face when the dealer showed her the car she really wanted, but thought I wasn't going to buy it for her was priceless.
thats-dope-camron.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have asked that question way before they thought they were going to get anything.

My kids ain’t there yet in age but as someone’s child as a adult if my parent bought me a car I don’t care if it’s hot pink I’m driving the bitch and proud lol. No car note either? She’s bugging.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My kids ain’t there yet in age but as someone’s child as a adult if my parent bought me a car I don’t care if it’s hot pink I’m driving the bitch and proud lol. No car note either? She’s bugging.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
you missing the point she was making.

it isn't about the car at all.

it is about him not knowing his daughter cause he is an absent father.

I have 4 daughters and I know what colors each doesn't like and what each favorite color is.
Then why she take the car? :confused: It is about the car. I bet if she still had the keys to the car she hated the color of that we don't see shit on social media. She obviously violated whatever rules he put forth and he got the vehicle back.

Now, as predicted, he ain't shit. It's the same shit SOME kids pull all the time. Like a stepfather. When the money flowing it's all good. :D"Hi Dad!" He take the video games back until the homework gets done and it's :angry: "you ain't even my daddy!!"

And yeah, we don't know what type of dad he was to her. So I'm just going by these actions.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I had to re-think my statement. I was responding as Boosie who is suppose to be rich.
As a regular Joe Blow, you better be glad I got you a car period, "Hell we aint Rich, Who you think we are Boosie". :angry:
I do still stand by a gift is a gift. Once I give it to you, it's yours.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
You are a good Dad. :yes:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Maybe she’s on punishment and he took the car to teach her a lesson. Y’all mad cause he disciplines his kids? If the mother fucker is ungrateful, take that shit back. Period. Kids don’t run shit!
You can always tell who is sterile in these types of threads.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Maybe she’s on punishment and he took the car to teach her a lesson. Y’all mad cause he disciplines his kids? If the mother fucker is ungrateful, take that shit back. Period. Kids don’t run shit!
Right, people on this thread acting like they need to do everything their child wants especially if your paying for that shit because your daughter should be happy that she got a car. I would've did the same thing Boosie did to teach her a lesson to be grateful of the things you get!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He called her a bitch so he created that monster
this
have yall seen how boosie acts around his kids?
wonder why her mouth is dirty lol.
boosie created his own shit he was nick cannon before nick cannon.
but u got to be around ur kids for them to respect u

she did accepted it tho
her reason she gave she went to her mom who had accident and he got mad and took it back
sounds like somethin he would do
i mean this man doesnt want to speak with his youngst cause the boy doesnt want his boosie fade
like i said if ur not around them anything goes

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You're right and wrong, because you can be around your kids and they still don't respect you.
thats tru but guess which one of those situation will have a higher percentage
and then it depends what kind of parent u are
like i said before have u seen how he acts around his kids?
the kid is acting up cause she got a place to live and prollly have a mom that doesnt like boosie

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
thats tru but guess which one of those situation will have a higher percentage
and then it depends what kind of parent u are
like i said before have u seen how he acts around his kids?
the kid is acting up cause she got a place to live and prollly have a mom that doesnt like boosie
Which is why 2 parent household is important.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, people on this thread acting like they need to do everything their child wants especially if your paying for that shit because your daughter should be happy that she got a car. I would've did the same thing Boosie did to teach her a lesson to be grateful of the things you get!
That’s why most of these kids fucked up out here, just brats. I guarantee you she did something to get that car confiscated. It ain’t up to us to tell this dude how to parent. He didn’t commit a crime

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That’s why most of these kids fucked up out here, just brats. I guarantee you she did something to get that car confiscated. It ain’t up to us to tell this dude how to parent. He didn’t commit a crime
facts, I'm just saying boosie didn't nothing wrong as a parent.

Everybody gonna parent their kid differently and that's cool but you can't tell others how to be a parent to their child whether that person is a rich parent or not!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I don’t know what kind of father he is to his daughter. All I do know is materialistic shit is no supplement for lost time and a disconnect from your child. Hopefully they’ll figure it out, but it seems they are both are ok with being messy on social media.
I got slapped with somethin jus a few days ago

I was called a horrible name back in 2019, told I wasn’t this and that, I let it go in hopes of a return to what we had before

I didn’t receive an apology once they decided to come back, but this is the last straw

I have enough life alterin issues to deal with a selfish person, even if the dna is mine

I’m good love, hope you find peace