Booty Debate: A SEVEN in the Face but a TEN in the Azz: Is A Phat Ass THAT Important?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_l45ytzQ2YE1qc9w9zo1_500.jpg

FingersXG

Star
BGOL Investor
Has something to do with age too...when I was in high school, my philosophy was, "If you can't fuck a 10, fuck five 2s"

:dunno:

Now I go for quality over quantity...:D

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Well I could deal with a girl thats a 5 in the face and her bodies a 10.
But if its a skinny chick thats a 5 in the face with not much body? Pass

I've always been a body over face type cat. I want both, but if I had to choose, I'd take an avg. face and a bangin' body.

Its not important to me. Its nice if she has one, im a breast man. I like big boobs. My wife has a flat ass but she is a 40 E cup, and i love it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

You and I may be brothers from other mothers. Tits > ass.

Honestly, it's rather easy to develop a nice ass. I see all the time at the gym.

Bitch do a lot of squats, stair master, and drink fucking starbuck fraps all day. Next thing you know, bitch develops an ass. The problem is, white girls tend NOT to want an ass until they realize this dread head hood nigga tends to like it. As of late, more and more black chicks are going natural, and more are now in the gym from what I see. I'm seeing a lot of hood chicks realize that actually working out makes the ass 20 times better. Essence, and strippers are pushing this movement.

We need to keep this shit going....

Where is this happening? Where I stay, sisters are not even in a 5 mile radius of the gym.