Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6q7avpttdfic1.jpeg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Gotta give Jamie his props. Folks downed him talked bad about him and would love to see him engage with the media more to talk to folks but when you're working and getting shit done who can criticize that. Keep doing your thing.
I said this a couple of days ago that dude has been doing the lords work behind-the-scenes.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta give Jamie his props. Folks downed him talked bad about him and would love to see him engage with the media more to talk to folks but when you're working and getting shit done who can criticize that. Keep doing your thing.
Jamie is my SC patna! Lol
Lives in Columbia. SC

Naw real talk, my homie knows him because he works on political campaigns in SC. He is a solid dude and knows how to raise money. Former lobbyist in DC and is a millionaire. Doesn’t even have to work, so I think he is doing this because he is passionate about the work. Dude set a fundraising record when he ran against Lindsay graham for $130 million. https://apnews.com/despite-massive-...sily-wins-sc-8e132424f3f468c8aaf9806ba2c2c965

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GOP Rep. Shockingly Claims Her White Father ‘Was a Slave’

A Kentucky state representative has sparked outrage and ridicule after trying to rewrite the past during Black History Month by saying that her father—a white man born in the 1930s—was a slave.

Rep. Jennifer Decker attempted to redefine the meaning of American chattel slavery while claiming that diversity and equity programs are unnecessary because her father was able to rise up from his alleged humble beginnings.

On Feb. 1, Decker, a 68-year-old white woman, was invited to a meeting held by the Shelbyville chapter of the NAACP to discuss a state education bill she’s sponsoring that would prohibit DEI initiatives, The Courier Journal reported. Under the bill, training and scholarships dedicated to diversity would all be defunded.

In the process of her spiel to the NAACP, Decker, a Republican from 40 miles outside of Lexington, definitely incorporated a bit of revisionist history.

“My father was a slave, just to a white man and he was white,” Decker said when someone in the crowd asked about her family’s role in the slave trade.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

GOP Rep. Shockingly Claims Her White Father ‘Was a Slave’

A Kentucky state representative has sparked outrage and ridicule after trying to rewrite the past during Black History Month by saying that her father—a white man born in the 1930s—was a slave.

Rep. Jennifer Decker attempted to redefine the meaning of American chattel slavery while claiming that diversity and equity programs are unnecessary because her father was able to rise up from his alleged humble beginnings.

On Feb. 1, Decker, a 68-year-old white woman, was invited to a meeting held by the Shelbyville chapter of the NAACP to discuss a state education bill she’s sponsoring that would prohibit DEI initiatives, The Courier Journal reported. Under the bill, training and scholarships dedicated to diversity would all be defunded.

In the process of her spiel to the NAACP, Decker, a Republican from 40 miles outside of Lexington, definitely incorporated a bit of revisionist history.

“My father was a slave, just to a white man and he was white,” Decker said when someone in the crowd asked about her family’s role in the slave trade.
The fuck