Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Too bad she wasn't right about her being the the only Democrat that could beat trump.

Also as secretary of state she should have told Isreal to stop funding Hamas.
Technically, she did win but the electoral college bullshit. Well, you know the rest.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This mother fucker :angry:
I know he felt some type of way after he went down, he probably felt cacs do it too and get away with it, dude felt he was being used as a pawn.

Probably jumped ship to Trump out of feelings.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rep. Scott Perry shared post from pro-Nazi and white nationalist account​

scottperry-image_0.png

his isn’t the first time that Media Matters has documented a Republican member of the House of Representatives sharing material from a pro-Nazi media source: Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), who is a member of the House Freedom Caucus with Perry, last year twice promoted sites that denied the Holocaust and praised Adolf Hitler. Media Matters has also repeatedly documented how Republican officeholders have engaged with or shared content from extremist and bigoted accounts.

Perry is a far-right member of Congress who frequently appears in right-wing media. He has a history of promoting conspiracy theories and played a key role in the Republican attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election in Pennsylvania.

On February 20, Perry shared a post from the social media account “UltraDane” promoting the white nationalist “great replacement” theory. (UltraDane, which has more than 150,000 followers, frequently promotes the conspiracy theory to disparage non-whites.)

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Poor and middle-class white people have always been in the same boat as most Black people in this country they just had better access to credit, but other than that, they are in the same boat financially as Black people. What she said is mostly true white people are not going to get the sense of this reality until it’s too late. With the demographic changes that is quickly going on America. They are going to find out one way or another.
These are the same people now wearing diapers in support of their master while said slave master is enriching his other slave master friends, forever populating their slave pool. America is in a dark place.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the same people now wearing diapers in support of their master while said slave master is enriching his other slave master friends, forever populating their slave pool. America is in a dark place.

Yup this country is in a super dark place....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clyburn and Al Gore really deserved that metal especially Al Gore. I thought he was crazy in the 90s talking about climate change and come to find out he was 120% correct.

And speaking of our Gore, the whole world weather is fucked up right now.

Yeah but I’m going to have to say it. It’s time for Jim to retire lol

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s coming to that point I’m not going to argue with you on that statement
Yeah I was thinking he would retire after he finishes this term, but some people are thinking he might run again lol

Would like to see Bakari in the role, but he making so much money as a lawyer and being an analyst he probably doesn’t want to run but who knows