Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this Biden pressure is still pissing me off. If this week showed anything, it's that reasonable people should be able to overcome Trump as a candidate and the Republican agenda as a whole. That this is even a struggle of any kind speaks volumes to how completely misguided we are in general.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
All of this Biden pressure is still pissing me off. If this week showed anything, it's that reasonable people should be able to overcome Trump as a candidate and the Republican agenda as a whole. That this is even a struggle of any kind speaks volumes to how completely misguided we are in general.
The media is trying to do the same thing they did to Hillary to Biden. And some of the Democratic donors are acting like assholes right now. I do not want Biden, but if they do, they better Kamala at the top of the list. The only person I would except over Kamala is Michelle Obama. Democrats do not fuck this shit up because this is going to take a long time to fix if Republicans take over.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why you never ever throw ur people under the bus. Biden looks completely coherent and on message compared to that sad meandering mess of a so called speech. If these motherfuckers don’t get in line after tonight and attack attack attack Trump but keep on fuckin with Biden then fuck this whole thing. That old man tonight was horrible in every way you can be. He lied so many times it’s almost impossible to list them all and when he didn’t lie he exaggerated so much it became a lie. He showed he is mentally challenged by jumping to topics he’s talked about before that have no relevance to the speech Like talking about Lector and sharks,when old people start getting mentally off they revert to talking about topics they can dial up and feel comfortable recalling. It’s a clear sign that he displays that Biden doesn’t. Dems gotta get there shit together cause this clown is teetering

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
These lawmakers calling for Joe to get out of the race better think twice. This lady breaks it down. Simply put: if you didn't win the primaries you can't be nominated to be presidential candidate. RNC/MAGA knows this and will ise it even if the new selectee wins in a landslide. 3 months to go and Democrats are playing games and are willing to hand America to a lunatic.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This was stupid as an ad lib, but it's even crazier to think that he would go back to the Hannibal Lecter thing after so long. Someone had to have (or should have) pointed out to him that it made no sense. Aside from Hannibal Lecter being fictional (and as such, immune to death), even the actor that portrayed is still ali-why am I even entertaining this bullshit?

All I can say is that Trump own-goaled this one. All he had to do was come out, make a very short and focused speech about absolutely nothing concrete, and he would have gotten graded on the same curve he always is. Hell, he had a legitimate excuse with the stress of being shot at this weekend. No one would blame him at all.

Instead, he basically made a point of illustrating exactly what is bad about him. This is the guy that people are afraid to try and beat with an honest, directed campaign. Ignore the cult that you know you can't reach, drop all of this Biden bullshit, hammer this dude on the weakness of his positions and his party, and wait for him to do the next big thing to self-implode. Lather, rinse repeat.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

That speech last night was incoherent long and didn’t make any sense oh and full of lies. That speech that Trump did actually put more of a boost towards Biden. The Democratic high-level donors need to back off for minute. And no Trump is not like that because of he supposedly got shot near the ear “supposedly” no, this is how he always is