BREAKING: Britney Griner released, on a plane on her way home UPDATE: TOUCHDOWN IN SAN ANTONIO, SHE'S HOME!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

65391323-11518201-Merchant_of_Death_Bout_emerged_smiling_Griner_is_shown_left-m-13_1670527514610.jpg

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
White people mad af on every platform you can think of. And I’m not mad that a sista made it home before the white guy, because white people wouldn’t give a fuck about her being left in there. I’m happy a black woman made it home. Yea, she got caught having a lil hash oil but it wasn’t worth 9 fucking years!

And people being fake mad that we traded her for some arms dealer is full of shit. It’s probably 100s of them muthafuckas running around the world including the United States. So fuck it!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White people mad af on every platform you can think of. And I’m not mad that a sista made it home before the white guy, because white people wouldn’t give a fuck about her being left in there. I’m happy a black woman made it home. Yea, she got caught having a lil hash oil but it wasn’t worth 9 fucking years!

And people being fake mad that we traded her for some arms dealer is full of shit. It’s probably 100s of them muthafuckas running around the world including the United States. So fuck it!
And as I keep telling people most likely that guy is going to be dead in a few days, I’m pretty sure he snitched on some people in this organization.

Thedod

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Brittany Griner, Brittany Griner, Brittany Griner congratulations you are free even though you were caught red handed.
But Colin Kaepernick is still not in the NFL and he didn't break any laws. The Pussy ass owners and GM's don't have the balls to give him a chance. I have seen tons of teams play lesser talented QB's. The 49ers should have called him up when Jimmy G went down.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Reporter: "What's your mood?"
Griner: "Happy!!!"... (cheezin like a mofo)
Reporter: "Are you ready for a flight?!"
Griner: "Yes, yes I'm ready!!!"... (still cheezin)

No lying, If I wasn't looking at the screen.... I would've thought that two men were talking... Griner's voice.... :smh:

Glad she's out.... hope all the "how come they're not doing more to get her out?" people will shut up now.

Was reading up on the Whelan guy that is still over there.... damn, he's looking real shady if any of that shit is true.

^^^^^^^^
In this day and age, everyone lives for the net and broadcasting every fucking thing in their lives.... I can guarantee there was tons of shit going on behind the scenes..... in this type of geo-political shit.... no one knows anything till they let you know

Last edited:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the same logic, if you want to put pressure on the West, arrest one of their rainbow flag bearers.

BTW - Griner is lucky she didn't get caught in Malaysia or Saudi Arabia, she would have received death sentence.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
By the same logic, if you want to put pressure on the West, arrest one of their rainbow flag bearers.

BTW - Griner is lucky she didn't get caught in Malaysia or Saudi Arabia, she would have received death sentence.
Ironically the news reports say Saudi Arabia was involved in getting her released.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
This is interesting is an angle here I’m trying to see. Saudi Arabia’s not the biggest fan of Joe Biden which makes this really weird. As I keep saying that Russian prisoner going to be dead soon.
He did have that fist bump with MBS. Who knows what they discussed. Maybe Joe said "We'll forget about that Khashoggi stuff if you help me bring Brittney home, Jack."
FXuGuWtVEAAIWfI

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
One more thing about the story there’s a good chance. This guy may be dead as soon as he stepped foot in Russia.

I hope so because it sure wasn't an even swap. This guy is responsible for lots of deaths. Griner is responsible for bad decisions. Who knows? Maybe the CIA put some radioactive shit in his prison food.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is interesting is an angle here I’m trying to see. Saudi Arabia’s not the biggest fan of Joe Biden which makes this really weird. As I keep saying that Russian prisoner going to be dead soon.

Yeah. It’s a wrap for dude. If not from the CIA, then it will be by whoever got screwed over in the deal that was going down when he got caught.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how many of his prison mates he knocked up in his month and a half in prison?
He was in a woman’s prison, right?
I mean there’s no way Russia would have put him in a men’s prison, would they?