BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
liaoning_aircraft_carrier_sept_2012_0.jpg

retro fit 80's soviet tech...

:lol:
Look like Iron Sheik's wrestling boots.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So why is Ukraine so important to U.S.? I think I'm missing something...
Why do Russia, the U.S. and Europe care so much about Ukraine?
Both Russia and the West see Ukraine as a potential buffer against each other.

Russia considers Ukraine within its natural sphere of influence. Most of it was for centuries part of the Russian Empire, many Ukrainians are native Russian speakers and the country was part of the Soviet Union until winning independence in 1991.

Russia was unnerved when an uprising in 2014 replaced Ukraine’s Russia-friendly president with an unequivocally Western-facing government.

Most former Soviet republics and allies in Europe had already joined the European Union or NATO. Ukraine’s lurch away from Russian influence felt like the final death knell for Russian power in Eastern Europe.

To Europe and the United States, Ukraine matters in part because they see it as a bellwether for their own influence, and for Russian intentions in the rest of Europe.

Ukraine is not part of the European Union or NATO. But it receives considerable financial and military support from Europe and the United States. Russia’s invasion suggests that Moscow might feel empowered to turn up the pressure on other former Soviet republics that are now members of the Western alliance, like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The war could also further threaten American dominance over world affairs. By winning the Cold War, the United States established great influence over the international order, but that influence has waned in the past decade, and the Russian invasion might accelerate that process.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They just want to point the finger at Russia. It makes shit really shakey over in the EU. But at the end of the day, Russia is the EUs problem. If they don't mount up against them, we shouldn't either. Putin is holding the knobs for oil for the EU. They can't jump to hard at him and he can't jump too hard at them. He needs their money and they need his oil. The U.S. and the EU only have so many more years of financial control over countries. Cryptocurrencies will become mainstream and the west will no longer have the ability to sanction a got damn thang.
Russia’s new gas deal with China, seem like something huge if you ask me.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You two faggot lovers tagging each other about the spelling of Porto Rico like W.E.B Dubois originated that way of spelling it. That has nothing to do with knowing who he is you pseudo intellectual bitchmade ho.

Sitting around hi fiving each other like two schoolgirl ass raping pussies. You can always tell who is really a moron by how they think they are smarter than everyone but constantly contradict their own intelligence. It’s fucking hilarious how stupid you two pussies are.

Asian piss-drinker, YOU referred to DuBois as a “random idiot.”

Your cracka ass quoting random idiots who spell Puerto Rico “Porto Rico” You stupid ass right wing honky

Now shut the fuck up and go find out if Russian piss tastes like vodka.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saying NATO grew from 16 to 30 states since 1991 based on former Soviet states. Now NATO is an enemy at their gates. Said the UN is behind the breakup of Yugoslavia...doesn't want what's happening in Syria and Iraq to be Russia's fate.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m say this, we never know what to believe but I’m reading something about US base bio labs in Ukraine.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I think when the truth comes out Ukraine might be in a bad position

plenty of misinformation on twitter, so we don’t know

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine President ain’t too help with lack of help

Ukraine ended up defending itself on its own - Zelensky
In his words, no one was ready to guarantee that Ukraine would eventually become a NATO member

1349043.jpg

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky
KIEV, February 25. /TASS/. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said his country ended up defending itself on its own.
"We ended up defending our country alone. Who is ready to fight alongside us? I don’t see anyone," he said in a video address to the nation, posted on his Telegram channel on Friday night.
In his words, no one was ready to guarantee that Ukraine would eventually become a NATO member.
"Everyone is afraid, everyone is silent," he said. "They replied that <…> they are with us, but are not ready to make us members of the alliance."

At the same time, the Ukrainian leader thanked partners for support.
"I’m thankful to every country, which is helping Ukraine by deeds, not just by words," he said.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a televised address on Thursday morning that in response to a request by the heads of the Donbass republics he had made a decision to carry out a special military operation in order to protect people "who have been suffering from abuse and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years." The Russian leader stressed that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories.
The Russian Defense Ministry reassured that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities, but are limited to surgically striking and incapacitating Ukrainian military infrastructure. There are no threats whatsoever to the civilian population.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russia send more troops in from the southern region. I really couldn’t tell where they was heading while looking at map.
FMbSi8HWQAINAMp

madgoose

International
International Member
SKY News (London) 09:00GMT

All men aged between 16-60 are not allowed to leave the country! All hands on deck!!!

Ukraine claims to have lost 137 whilst claiming Russia has lost 450 men.

Russia has complete control of the Chernobyl power plant and the exclusion zone around it.