BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It appears that some Russian troops are abandoning their equipment, taking off their uniforms, and fleeing, because they don't want to kill their brothers in Ukraine.

There isn’t any hate of the Russian people towards Ukraine. No motivation.

In war you need a cause to rally the people. It obvious Russian soldiers are hesitant because they can’t see the purpose.

When America attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 there was purpose (whether orchestrated or not that’s a different discussion).

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do Russia, the U.S. and Europe care so much about Ukraine?
Both Russia and the West see Ukraine as a potential buffer against each other.

Russia considers Ukraine within its natural sphere of influence. Most of it was for centuries part of the Russian Empire, many Ukrainians are native Russian speakers and the country was part of the Soviet Union until winning independence in 1991.

Russia was unnerved when an uprising in 2014 replaced Ukraine’s Russia-friendly president with an unequivocally Western-facing government.

Most former Soviet republics and allies in Europe had already joined the European Union or NATO. Ukraine’s lurch away from Russian influence felt like the final death knell for Russian power in Eastern Europe.

To Europe and the United States, Ukraine matters in part because they see it as a bellwether for their own influence, and for Russian intentions in the rest of Europe.

Ukraine is not part of the European Union or NATO. But it receives considerable financial and military support from Europe and the United States. Russia’s invasion suggests that Moscow might feel empowered to turn up the pressure on other former Soviet republics that are now members of the Western alliance, like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The war could also further threaten American dominance over world affairs. By winning the Cold War, the United States established great influence over the international order, but that influence has waned in the past decade, and the Russian invasion might accelerate that process.
So basically much to do about nothing...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tell em bro. The level of brutality it took to kill thousands of people, let alone millions, before the 20th century makes this current situation look like child's play.

To rape and pillage wasn't just a phrase, it was a way of life for many conquerors.

And that was just US.

There was a war fought on US soil every year during the early settlements. That doesn’t include what Russia was doing to their own or what the Asian countries had going on.

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
liaoning_aircraft_carrier_sept_2012_0.jpg

retro fit 80's soviet tech...

:lol:

bruh my homie was just on the phone talking about the helicopters being used by Russia are props straight out of Rambo First Blood

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The first casualty of war is truth... ", or something like that. I simply can't trust any of this. The videos, Images, statements, quotes are all being used to manipulated and sway us.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So basically much to do about nothing...
Seem that way…. I haven’t been keeping up with international currents until a few days ago:lol: but yea I can understand if any American ask “What the fuck is our problem with Ukraine”

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

Diplomacy has never worked with Russia.

Ever.

They dont care or believe in anything the West would have to offer. And offering them anything would be betraying the allies in that region.

Besides, its not even a government we gotta deal with. Its Putin. He's the only guy in charge.
This is hilarious and sad at the same time.
I disagree.

Diplomacy has never worked with Russia.

Ever.

They dont care or believe in anything the West would have to offer. And offering them anything would be betraying the allies in that region.

Besides, its not even a government we gotta deal with. Its Putin. He's the only guy in charge.
Whose in charge here in America? How many democratically elected governments has the US overthrown with coups? Sad part is you are serious

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Whose in charge here in America? How many democratically elected governments has the US overthrown with coups? Sad part is you are serious

Its never just one person that runs things in America. Never. One president cant act without his party's backing.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with what I said, so Im not gonna waste my time.

Again, no one in this thread has been more wrong then you, so please chill out for a minute, show some self-awareness, and listen rather then talk.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its never just one person that runs things in America. Never. One president cant act without his party's backing.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with what I said, so Im not gonna waste my time.

Again, no one in this thread has been more wrong then you, so please chill out for a minute, show some self-awareness, and listen rather then talk.
I've stated nothing but facts. You wanna pick and choose what you focus on because there is no answer for the truth. As long as you know how hypocritical you look when you complain about other governments doing the same shit the govt you voted for does I'm content. Why would I listen to a one sided democrat who can't realistically look at what's going on because he is tied to some party