BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I need a military here so can you please tell me what that is

I ain’t a military head so can you please tell me what that is
ICBM, in full intercontinental ballistic missile, Land-based, nuclear-armed ballistic missile with a range of more than 3,500 miles (5,600 km). Only the United States, Russia, and China field land-based missiles of this range. Dec 28, 2021

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This would be catastrophic on all levels. This will undoubtedly would be the end all.

First such a missile has to reach its target.
I think the US and many other countries have systems in place that monitor and detects such a launch and would try to shoot it down.
It needs to hit its target for it to detonate.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So Putin is looking at us like
“Say hello to my little friend”
Glasser-BidenRussia.jpg

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No. This is a stupid metaphor.
The US would o the same thing that Russia is doing. The US and NATO played a dangerous game are seeing the consequences.

Does Cuban Missile Crisis ring a bell?
Having enemies in your backyard plotting and planning is never a welcoming position.
Yemen
Palestine
Somalia
Niger
Iraq
Grenada
Panama
Libya
Syria

etc....

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
We know you're retarded based on the sound of your voice but DuBois doesn't have twitter does he? YOU STUPID FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BITCH WHO TWEETED HIS QUOTE YOU STUPID COCK SUCKIN COON

Pissy Elliot, YOU said:

Your cracka ass quoting random idiots who spell Puerto Rico “Porto Rico” You stupid ass right wing honky

She tweeted a direct quote from DuBois where he used the term “Porto Rico”, and it was an accurate term to use during that time period. YOU didn’t understand that! And you still don’t!

Now go have a glass of Japanese sake piss and shut da fuck up!! We all know how you get down Pissy!!

:beer:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Pissy Elliot, YOU said:

She tweeted a direct quote from DuBois where he used the term “Porto Rico”, and it was an accurate term to use during that time period. YOU didn’t understand that! And you still don’t!

Now go have a glass of Japanese sake piss and shut da fuck up!! We all know how you get down Pissy!!

Hey you stupid fucking faggot . People quote people and spell shit wrong and mis quote all the time. You know damn well what I’m talking about and are trying to save your stupidity by any means. The bitch re wrote a DuBois quote and your stupid ass rushes in to support your cac boyfriend and ended up looking dumber than you do on a daily basis.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Hey you stupid fucking faggot . People quote people and spell shit wrong and mis quote all the time. You know damn well what I’m talking about and are trying to save your stupidity by any means. The bitch re wrote a DuBois quote and your stupid ass rushes in to support your cac boyfriend and ended up looking dumber than you do on a daily basis.

Pissy, you were WRONG! You were proven WRONG! You didn’t know what the fuck you were talking about! OWN IT! It won’t kill you. If 20+ years of drinking fermented Asian piss hasn’t killed you yet, then acknowledging your mistake won’t do so either!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Pissy, you were WRONG! You were proven WRONG! You didn’t know what the fuck you were talking about! OWN IT! It won’t kill you. If 20+ years of drinking fermented Asian piss hasn’t killed you yet, then acknowledging your mistake won’t do so either!

Lmbaooo you are stupid as fuck. You’re excited that I didn’t know that Puerto Rico was spelled Porto Rico by America in the 1800’s? Shut your fake scholar bitch ass up faggot. I guarantee you didn’t know that either you bitch ass gay fish