BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Captured Rusiian Solidier.

Reported translation:
Dad: What are you going to do?
Russian: I don’t know...
Dad: Here’s your mom.
Mom: where are you?
Russian: I’ve been captured.
Mom: What do you mean?
Russian: In Ukraine, captured.
Mom: How did you get there?
Russian: They said go to Ukraine so we went. Nobody knew anything.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How come we are only seeing pics of dead Russians and not all the Ukrainians that have been killed? :rolleyes:
I was thinking about this earlier

what I came up with was

Russia didn’t go there to kill troops

they after so called bad people
parading photos of dead Ukraine troops would Contradict what you went there for

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
What Russia has lost:

image-34.jpeg

Post-Soviet states in English alphabetical order:
  1. Armenia
  2. Azerbaijan
  3. Belarus
  4. Estonia
  5. Georgia
  6. Kazakhstan
  7. Kyrgyzstan
  8. Latvia
  9. Lithuania
  10. Moldova
  11. Russia
  12. Tajikistan
  13. Turkmenistan
  14. Ukraine
  15. Uzbekistan

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really but he hasn't sent the heat yet. He's taking loses.

He didn't think this would drag out this long. I honestly think he thought he would have his puppet installed by now with minimal loses. Ukraine having a younger, charismatic and media savvy leader is really not helping as well. I posted a while back about Putin and his relationship with the oligarchs etc. One thing I noted then that is highly relevant now is that despite the image he likes to project, his KGB assessment said his weakness was a "reduced sense of danger". Lots of pieces out there on his background etc. and how that motivates him but it is crazy to see his flaws being put out there like this on the global stage.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
He didn't think this would drag out this long. I honestly think he thought he would have his puppet installed by now with minimal loses. Ukraine having a younger, charismatic and media savvy leader is really not helping as well. I posted a while back about Putin and his relationship with the oligarchs etc. One thing I noted then that is highly relevant now is that despite the image he likes to project, his KGB assessment said his weakness was a "reduced sense of danger". Lots of pieces out there on his background etc. and how that motivates him but it is crazy to see his flaws being put out there like this on the global stage.

I know right. The world is watching his every move and it doesn't seem his strategy is that good. Fools on here said it would be over in 7 hours.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Ukrainians trapped on Snake Island to the Russians demanding their surrender: ‘go fuck yourself.’

By Geoff Ziezulewicz
Feb 24, 11:07 PM

The 13 Ukrainian border guards stationed on a rocky Black Sea landmass known as Snake Island might have known they were doomed when the Russian warship called for their surrender Thursday during the first full day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
“This is a Russian warship,” the invaders radioed to the guards. “I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you’ll be bombed.”

“Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” the Ukrainians responded.

Later in the day, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy confirmed that the guards had “died heroically” defending the island, also known as Zmiinyi, according to a report in Ukrayinska Pravda.
According to the report, the Russians fired on the island from the ship and then hit the island with “combat aircraft.”

“Late in the evening, the State Border Service reported that communication with the border guards…was lost,” the report states.
“On our Snake Island, defending it to the last, all the border guards died heroically,” Zelenskyy said. “But they did not give in. All of them will be awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine posthumously. Eternal memory to those who gave their lives for Ukraine.”

The sacrifice of those on Snake Island soon became an online rallying cry for their countrymen and those worldwide who are rooting for the embattled yet still-free Ukrainians to win out against the larger, authoritarian Russian force.

One American Twitter user noted that the guards’ defiant profanity should be “put on a command crest.”
Soon, the crest was created, and the battle for Ukraine raged on.

Click Above Link To View Social Media