BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ummm I ain't praying for shit! :lol:

I'm hopeful that he'll be exonerated so that moving forward people can't overreact and end careers over an accusation.

But praying for him?

Naaaaah homie's a millionaire, was on top of Hollywood and had his pick of the ladies that he chose to be with.

In short I ain't praying shit, homie just needs to control his bitch.

willie-dynamite.gif

/dead

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this guy has a problem then he deserves his punishment and I hope he gets help as to not do it again...Conversely, if he is innocent then people are probably piling on and making shit up when there is nothing. So, a minor disagreement with someone can be construed as something more because people are looking for something. That is the catch 22. You want to believe victims but then there are plenty of people who are also opportunists which can nullify the voices of those who are truly aggrieved. Confirmation bias. It's a bitch.
I want to believe this man is innocent for my own selfish reasons but if he isn't the fuck him. Things just gotta play out first then we can cast judgement..

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spacey got hit with pretty much what Majors is getting though, didn't he? He got dropped by jlhis agency, kicked off his show and didn't work for about 4-5 years. Plus he got prosecuted, but somehow won. His case seems pretty on par though.

Dont forget Kevin Spacey,John Lasseter,Harry Knowles,Devin Faraci..

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully they don't allow the others to testify in any trial for the gf shit. Unproven accusations.... Although in Pennsylvania they did let some cosby unproven accusers testify at his trial....but when he got released, the judge did say that they shouldn't have been allowed. NY judge better look at that shit.

I hope Jonathan Majors can wiggle out of this one, cause they got him hemmed up. I wonder why they are allowing other allegations into this issue, it makes no sense.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I’ve been doing it since I left my mother’s house when I was around 18. She was so terrified of the circus that I’ve joined. My mum’s a pastor, and she was very clear about safety. She would say, ‘No drinking, no drugs, no sex’ every time I left the house.”

@1:13

YYYYOOOOOOO!!!!!

:eek2:

@largebillsonlyplease @ViCiouS @REDLINE @woodchuck @4 Dimensional

Guess them little cups his carried around didnt serve to remind him not to trust whites (men or women).
:itsawrap:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Spacey got hit with pretty much what Majors is getting though, didn't he? He got dropped by jlhis agency, kicked off his show and didn't work for about 4-5 years. Plus he got prosecuted, but somehow won. His case seems pretty on par though.
.he won cause all his victims dead :smh:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Spacey was a repeated boy fucker for a few decades, majors may have choked an out of line cac bitch, these two are not remotely in the same category

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don't care about him getting dropped.from the MCU just don't kill his career and his lively hid.. Cancel culture is bull shit. In some cases like Harvey Weinstein it's warranted. Sean Connery been smacking hoes for decades and his career remained intact

Majors case has t even been proven yet

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol, nah man... I'm talking about the Anthony Rapp vs Kevin Spacey trial. Rapp is very much alive, and a successful actor himself, but I believe Spacey tried to fuck him when he was underaged and they were working on a movie or a play together. Didn't pay much attention to the trial, but I figured Spacey would lose.
Looking it up just now, I see it was a federal civil case, not a criminal case as I thought, so it was a lawsuit, not a criminal prosecution.

.he won cause all his victims dead :smh:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't saying the offenses (alleged for majors) were the same. Was responding to someone putting Spacey in a list of people who didn't face the same consequences for what they were accused of (ostracized, dropped, etc). Spacey (rightly) did get the treatment (lost work, dropped by agency, etc).... that's all I was saying; as opposed to Dana White, and others like him (Marky Mark, Polanski for the most part at least...Ezra... at least so far.

Spacey was a repeated boy fucker for a few decades, majors may have choked an out of line cac bitch, these two are not remotely in the same category

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wasn't saying the offenses (alleged for majors) were the same. Was responding to someone putting Spacey in a list of people who didn't face the same consequences for what they were accused of (ostracized, dropped, etc). Spacey (rightly) did get the treatment (lost work, dropped by agency, etc).... that's all I was saying; as opposed to Dana White, and others like him (Marky Mark, Polanski for the most part at least...Ezra... at least so far.

You are correct.