BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

197072_f155f4167f.jpg
Is she saying Tenoch Huerta ordered the attack?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they just gonna act like Ezra needs our support and forgiveness????

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ezra deserves nothing. The fool is lucky to be involved in a movie that's attached to such a beloved character/actor. The average person can get hemmed up or killed for stealing a bag of chips. The shooting bail for Ezra like the muthafucka got dirt on them or something.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ezra deserves nothing. The fool is lucky to be involved in a movie that's attached to such a beloved character/actor. The average person can get hemmed up or killed for stealing a bag of chips. The shooting bail for Ezra like the muthafucka got dirt on them or something.

^^^^

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
It's unclear at least from what I've read.

She definitely accused him on Twitter of sexual assault
Not following the story that closely

But she complains about not getting paid for a podcast and accuses him of sexual assault without any additional or specifics. I’m wait and see til more comes out

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People loved the trailer. Ezra doesn’t have to have dirt on someone in order to prosper. What is “dirt” in this context? Is it talent? Is Ezra using his talent to finagle something? He hasn’t asked for anything publicly and to assume otherwise is to engage in speculation.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ezra got Tom Cruise out here supporting him

The director already making demands that Ezra stay on

Co stars publicly defending him

And film critics making sure to NOT mention all the bullsh*t Ezra been up to.

Almost all Ezra accusers been public with their names attention and went to law enforcement

If it ain't about race?

What is it,

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
So the sassy white boy gets praised and the beaner immediately get benefit of the doubt? Black man has accusations of assault (not even sexual assault or grooming or indecent shit with minors) and it's 20 pages of "fuck that guy" and "he shoulda known better". Now all of a sudden we on some "we don't have enough information". IDGAF if The Flash movie is the Citizen Kane of our generation. I'm not watching it, even for free. Bonus unpopular opinion. BP 2 stinks. Logical inconsistencies, Mary Sue characters nobody wanted, shitty overall plot. Fuck'em. Anybody that doesn't think this is racially motivated/bias, is fucking stupid.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the sassy white boy gets praised and the beaner immediately get benefit of the doubt? Black man has accusations of assault (not even sexual assault or grooming or indecent shit with minors) and it's 20 pages of "fuck that guy" and "he shoulda known better". Now all of a sudden we on some "we don't have enough information". IDGAF if The Flash movie is the Citizen Kane of our generation. I'm not watching it, even for free. Bonus unpopular opinion. BP 2 stinks. Logical inconsistencies, Mary Sue characters nobody wanted, shitty overall plot. Fuck'em. Anybody that doesn't think this is racially motivated/bias, is fucking stupid.
You and I agree on Black Panther for the most part.

The only difference is that I give them some benefit of the doubt over that since dude died so close to filming. Recasting at that point would have been a pain.

I also agree with your other points, but as black men we need to be careful when it comes to messing around with white women. It is what it is.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The double standard is fuckin disgusting....

this bruh is losing his whole career over a typical lovers

spat...

Im telling you right now there is dyke and a nerdy faggot calling the shots....

it aint joe weekend at bernies biden.... thats fo dam sho!!!

there is a big nasty man hating dyke behind this the same one obsessed with Bill Cosby..

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yep. Fuck the Flash movie.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

What I need forgiveness for? He didn't to.shit to me.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Look like HE was doing plenty of speaking to me it seems :rolleyes:

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look like HE was doing plenty of speaking to me it seems :rolleyes:

They actually have VIDEO of this dude physically harming a female - nothing...
There was a manhunt for this fucking guy after he abducted that native america girl - nothing...

The DOUBLE STANDARD IS DISGUSTING.

Majors had allegations and they damn near canceling the dude. Why is Ezra Miller even talking or at these events when there is HARD EVIDENCE on this muthafucker?? We can't let shit like this slide. If they wanna cancel Majors, they gotta keep the same energy for this fucker.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

As the great Paul Mooney would say: He’s got the complexion for the protection

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
its just crazy how... there is NO video of him "abusing" her.... and he is being

treated like the worse abuser in American history...

Yet Dana white beat his wife on video... and mutha fuckin crickets....!!

makes zero sense
:confused: Fuck can they do to Dana White?

To be clear, I detest Dana White, but damn do I respect him being the black hole of fucks to give.Can't pressure a boss to do shit when he has already proven he won't ever apologize(don't know how many times it has to be proven to never apologize people don't give a fuck).

And his wife said 'nothing to see here' just like this chick.

What you want to compare this to is athletes. If Disney were a sports team, they would have immediately checked him. But somehow, they didn't come out and say shit.