BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep I hated this happened to him, but he set his self up for this. When you get a little famous and a little money, you have to move differently.
100%. Dude is a movie star getting emotional over a cac bitch that looks like she works at Pret a Manger :smh: :lol:

If that cac had asked me if I was cheating...

i-guarantee-it-i-promise.gif

:lol:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:Plain Jane looking ass broad
I guess that’s how he like his women. He probably likes to feel like the big mandingo warrior grudge fucking a petite white woman. Some black dudes have fetishes like that I got a homie who is like that he’s a big swole black guy and he loves skinny white women.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When these niggas gonna learn? If you ain't got a down ass bitch that rode wit you and held you down from way back when shit wasn't so sweet....there ain't no love for you out here after you famous or these hos even "think" you got some money.

Man fuck these hos....Just fuck hos

Nigga out here holdin hands wit bitches on the red carpet like he found true love lookin like a Poindexter.

He bout to learn tho. Richest mufuckas on the planet can't keep a bitch. Warren Buffet, Gates, and Bezos. Tom Brady bitch for the streets now, Johnny Depp got bitches shittin on his bed. Russel Wilson bout ta learn. His bitch on the red carpet wit her ass and titties out while this nigga talkin bout Jesus and raisin her kids she had wit Future.

Where Scottie Pippen wife at again?lol

These bitches out here is crazy and delusional. Act accordingly.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummmm

You know it is possible she lying?

And it's also possible he beat her ass.

Let's wait a minute before we judge the black man either way.

100% but it doesn't matter at this point. I fully expect the floodgates to open and cac bitches are well versed in this shit. I guarantee this play on her part has been in the works for a while. I can't imagine putting it all on the line for a basic bitch like this but then again I am not really into white bitches like that. :lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Wtf?!?

Yeah so NOW all of sudden you feel comfortable calling that man a serial abuser?

So before he had a hit movie... you thought it was OK for him to beat women?

Why cause non famous people get to abuse as much as they want?

Get these asshole outta here
Remember when Me Too kicked off and all the women Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted came forward...

Only takes one to come forward to give the rest the green light.

Not saying Majors did what he's accused of doing, just saying it's quite possible that IF he's a domestic abuser, this probably wasn't his first time.

I read on Twitter she sought medical attention and there were visible signs of abuse, which is why he was arrested.

Shame if true...he damn near about to Nate Parker himself.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Remember when Me Too kicked off and all the women Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted came forward...

Not saying Majors did what he's accused of doing, just saying it's quite possible that IF he's a domestic abuser, this probably was his first time.

I read on Twitter she sought medical attention and there were visible signs of abuse, which is why he was arrested.

I understand trust me

And men need to be more supportive of victims

But this white man decides to get attention from either a false accusation or ugly assault NOW?

He claiming he stood by and kept silent all this time but now THIS accusation sparked HIM to FINALLY call Majors out?

Ok fine. But if I was a victim I would tell him to STFU.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I like him as an actor, but after seeing that Ebony mag shoot, I was like wtf man.

Seeing him put hands on a woman, makes you question if that's that "sus" shit bottled up rage.

Time will tell

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Not saying Majors did what he's accused of doing, just saying it's quite possible that IF he's a domestic abuser, this probably wasn't his first time.

And of course...

Just like I predicted?

He deleted the tweet.

What a f*cking ally

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I hope this isn't true :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Cue Eddie Griffin and Denzel (when you at your highest that when the devil comes for you) Washington....

MJB better watch his step too.