BREAKING: Lil Troy suffers a heart attack

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Most likely it's either in his diet or hereditary. Either way a heart attack is never spontaneous or it just happens. There are always pre-existing conditions or pre-existing circumstances that led up to the point of a heart attack. Which means a heart attack can always be avoided.

I do an ultra sound/echocardiogram every year to monitor the health of my heart. So if there's any abnormalities, it can be caught early as opposed to when it's too late.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Most likely it's either in his diet or hereditary. Either way a heart attack is never spontaneous or it just happens. There are always pre-existing conditions or pre-existing circumstances that led up to the point of a heart attack. Which means a heart attack can always be avoided.

I do an ultra sound/echocardiogram every year to monitor the health of my heart. So if there's any abnormalities, it can be caught early as opposed to when it's too late.
ultra sound/echocardiogram every year
71XnZ+esX+L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

ultra sound/echocardiogram every year
71XnZ+esX+L._AC_SX679_.jpg
Why post this?

Maybe you should be as concerned about your own health

So you’re saying that everyone who has a heart attack could be avoided.

Thinking that an annual echo can prevent a heart attack is the worse and most irresponsible Medical advice I’ve Seen in my 20+ years here.

Echos look at wall motion and valves and have no pertinent info on your coronary arteries unless you have significant heart disease.

Bronny is an athletic 18 yo who suffered a heart attack.

Although many hi risk people can make lifestyle changes to possibly prevent a heart attack….it is never a guarantee.

Do better

Carry on…….

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Thinking that an annual echo can prevent a heart attack is the worse and most irresponsible Medical advice I’ve Seen in my 20+ years here.

Echos look at wall motion and valves and have no pertinent info on your coronary arteries unless you have significant heart disease.

Although many hi risk people can make lifestyle changes to possibly prevent a heart attack….it is never a guarantee.

Do better

Carry on…….

The sad shit is your dumb ass thought this was some brilliant shit

Dumb muthafucka, do you not think there's exceptions to the fuckin rule and that needed to be explained? Only to simple minded muthafuckas would that not be common sense. If I tell you, you're not winning the lottery. Are you going to respond back, well there's a chance? No shit, you moron,

Your lifestyles choices play a big part in your health, just like hereditary and pre existing conditions you may have.

Having high blood pressure increases your chances of what?
High cholesterol increases your chances of what?

Journey

Rising Star
Registered

Do better

Carry on…….
Oh my goodness are you serious, ok lets try this again.

An echocardigram can't directly show a visual presentation of blocked arteries, but it can detect when your arteries are blocked or are narrowing because clogged arteries affects blood flow which then affects your hearts ability to pump blood effectively. Inability to to pump blood effectively leads to wall motion abnormalities. Every heart abnormality (including narrowing arteries) has a very specific identifying sound attached to it which means it will be detected on an ultrasound. That is a precusor for a heart attack.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Oh my goodness are you serious, ok lets try this again.

An echocardigram can't directly show a visual presentation of blocked arteries, but it can detect when your arteries are blocked or are narrowing because clogged arteries affects blood flow which then affects your hearts ability to pump blood effectively. Inability to to pump blood effectively leads to wall motion abnormalities. Every heart abnormality (including narrowing arteries) has a very specific identifying sound attached to it which means it will be detected on an ultrasound. That is a precusor for a heart attack.

Bruh, w/ all due respect, as I don’t know where you get your info….elements of it has some truth….but the jist is 100% false.

The dude who responded above you I’m not even going to address.

The sound that you hear fr an echo is called a Doppler and is the sound of blood going thru valves and not arteries.

Not gonna get technical and not tryin to be an a$$, but I do feel it’s imp to point out certain misinfo.

Blessings to you

Carry on……

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Willie D spoke to him at the hospital.
Lil Troy he knew he had problems, but planned to see a doctor on Sept 18.

they scheduled him for sept 18
and he had to go to another hospital to get checked earlier

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lil Troy is from the generation that started smoking weed in their teens, drank codeine cough syrup daily, stayed up all night, ran the streets, drank alcohol daily, didn't work out, slept with fast women, snorted cocaine, drank embalming fluid, ate horribly all his life, and never exercised. Add in the fact he became a truck driver in his later life whats happening all makes sense. Sad to see the Brother down but that lifestyle is a killer.