BREAKING: Lil Troy suffers a heart attack

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I guess the new flossing should be health insurance and medical check-ups & general health appointments.
It should, but one of the gifts the Pandemic keeps on giving us is the lack of healthcare. From 2020 till 2022 you couldn’t get an appointment with the doctor’s office unless you were on yur deathbed.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To add he a real cool dude, he comes to the neighbors house and kick it barely will drink. Don’t talk about rap, but will tell some great hoe stories . Always in a new whip. His wife is a sweetheart as well (she fine). But I’ll check in with her.
I hope he recovers, bruh was always cool to be around... Hopefully his health comes back full force and when it does, if you remember, ask him about Coach Cliff (r.i.p.)
Lil Troy is from the generation that started smoking weed in their teens, drank codeine cough syrup daily, stayed up all night, ran the streets, drank alcohol daily, didn't work out, slept with fast women, snorted cocaine, drank embalming fluid, ate horribly all his life, and never exercised. Add in the fact he became a truck driver in his later life whats happening all makes sense. Sad to see the Brother down but that lifestyle is a killer.
Niggas didn't drink embalming fluid (not that it's much better) they smeared it on their blunts and even that was a VERY small pocket of people(it was called Fry)... And I personally know Troy at a point in time, was into physical health and working out, was a family man, and highly doubtful he was doing coke and lean...

Besides the embalming fluid and lean, what generation of young adult males didn't do all the other things you mentioned? Not coming at you sideways, but had to address your comment

I guess the new flossing should be health insurance and medical check-ups & general health appointments.
Spot on bruh... Society seems to think that only an unhealthy person can get a heart attack...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spot on bruh... Society seems to think that only an unhealthy person can get a heart attack...
Yeah, man, that's why I was surprised with Olympic track and field great had a stroke, because he used work out all of time and was in great shape; however, I guess it's about blockages and he had one in his neck. So a person can be great health and still have some random blockages, taking care of your body and eating healthy only decreases the percentages of a person will get a blockage I guess.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
335222d1-6b0a-4475-9104-3f6c3d9fcc68_text.gif

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Most likely it's either in his diet or hereditary. Either way a heart attack is never spontaneous or it just happens. There are always pre-existing conditions or pre-existing circumstances that led up to the point of a heart attack. Which means a heart attack can always be avoided.

I do an ultra sound/echocardiogram every year to monitor the health of my heart. So if there's any abnormalities, it can be caught early as opposed to when it's too late.
or he just drank lean for most his life and it caught up eventually

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good luck with that! I know dudes that think getting a prostate exam is gay. :smh:
I got that exam awhile back. It was the most weirdest doctors visit I've ever been on. Just the whole chit chatting with the doctor and then the exam part. It was quick but that was odd. Honestly all men over 40 need to see that kind of Doctor and also talk to them about other treatments they can give you to make you feel 25 all over again.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you’re saying that everyone who has a heart attack could be avoided.

Thinking that an annual echo can prevent a heart attack is the worse and most irresponsible Medical advice I’ve Seen in my 20+ years here.

Echos look at wall motion and valves and have no pertinent info on your coronary arteries unless you have significant heart disease.

Bronny is an athletic 18 yo who suffered a heart attack.

Although many hi risk people can make lifestyle changes to possibly prevent a heart attack….it is never a guarantee.

Do better

Carry on…….
What do you suggest. Which test?

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
What do you suggest. Which test?

Great question.

Quick info break:
The reason the above info is incorrect is, you can have a significant blockage but because your heart isn’t beating fast, the amount of blood
That it need is low and that significant blockage can still supply ample amounts of blood to the heart muscle in this resting I.e. low heart rate state.

By this you should conclude that in order to evaluate blocked arteries, we have to do some thing to increase the blood demand to the heart muscle

End info break.

Depending on age, symptoms and risk factors…test can be done in this order.

Cheapest
ECG or echo stress test: exercise on a treadmill to peak heart rate and immediately after, do an echo or look for changes on your ECG

If above is positive or inconclusive
Nuclear stress test: exercise to peak HR and get an injection that will show on a scan if any part of the heart didn’t get any of the injected material

If any of the above were v. positive
Cardiac cath: invasive test to look directly at the arteries of the heart.

Hope this helps…this is a v.simplified version. Any other questions I’ll try my best to answer.

Good health to all

Carry on…..

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great question.

Quick info break:
The reason the above info is incorrect is, you can have a significant blockage but because your heart isn’t beating fast, the amount of blood
That it need is low and that significant blockage can still supply ample amounts of blood to the heart muscle in this resting I.e. low heart rate state.

By this you should conclude that in order to evaluate blocked arteries, we have to do some thing to increase the blood demand to the heart muscle

End info break.

Cheapest
ECG or echo stress test: exercise on a treadmill to peak heart rate and immediately after, do an echo or look for changes on your ECG

Nuclear stress test: exercise to peak HR and get an injection that will show on a scan if any part of the heart didn’t get any of the injected material

Hope this helps…this is a v.simplified version. Any other questions I’ll try my best to answer.

Good health to all

Carry on…..
This is what I was waiting to be posted. Excellent

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Great question.

Quick info break:

End info break.

Cheapest

Good health to all

Carry on…..
This is what I was waiting to be posted. Excellent

The information given is simplified and abbreviated

It is intended to be used in conjunction w your physician

Please don’t use this info w/o conferring w your physician

Blessings

Long life

Carry on….

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get one yearly and ekg every 6 months
You clearly have a pre-existing condition that would warrant it. NOBODY is getting that yearly and bi-annually as preventive health care. This country dont work like that.

If you're gonna tell me you're an otherwise healthy man with no medical history and get these tests and imaging done like an annual routine physical then im calling you a liar sir. Either that or you posting from Canada or some shit.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You clearly have a pre-existing condition that would warrant it. NOBODY is getting that yearly and bi-annually as preventive health care. This country dont work like that.

If you're gonna tell me you're an otherwise healthy man with no medical history and get these tests and imaging done like an annual routine physical then im calling you a liar sir. Either that or you posting from Canada or some shit.
I picked a cardiologist for my primary care do tor by accident. Insurance pays for it, its not even issue.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he recovers, bruh was always cool to be around... Hopefully his health comes back full force and when it does, if you remember, ask him about Coach Cliff (r.i.p.)

Niggas didn't drink embalming fluid (not that it's much better) they smeared it on their blunts and even that was a VERY small pocket of people(it was called Fry)... And I personally know Troy at a point in time, was into physical health and working out, was a family man, and highly doubtful he was doing coke and lean...

Besides the embalming fluid and lean, what generation of young adult males didn't do all the other things you mentioned? Not coming at you sideways, but had to address your comment

Now you arguing semantics on how they took it. Yes I know they put it on blunts. Bro that shit is bad no matter how much you put on a dam blunt. Smoking fry is what got 3-2 eventually. Dude was fried out his mind. Back in the 90s a lot of them dudes was smoking fry. Shit was very common. Heck I was young and knew that. I knew young dudes who did it. Exposure to embalming fluid, weed, drank, coke, etc takes its toll eventually. Even if Troy got on a fitness journey the damage be done. The body just not meant to take that king of stuff in. Start looking at all the old SUC members or folks who was in that circle. They all died off, dying off, or extremely unhealthy in their early 50s. I can think of Screw, 3-2, Pimp C, Pokey, Big Moe, and others not mentioned all dealt with side effects of drug usage.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you arguing semantics on how they took it. Yes I know they put it on blunts. Bro that shit is bad no matter how much you put on a dam blunt. Smoking fry is what got 3-2 eventually. Dude was fried out his mind. Back in the 90s a lot of them dudes was smoking fry. Shit was very common. Heck I was young and knew that. I knew young dudes who did it. Exposure to embalming fluid, weed, drank, coke, etc takes its toll eventually. Even if Troy got on a fitness journey the damage be done. The body just not meant to take that king of stuff in. Start looking at all the old SUC members or folks who was in that circle. They all died off, dying off, or extremely unhealthy in their early 50s. I can think of Screw, 3-2, Pimp C, Pokey, Big Moe, and others not mentioned all dealt with side effects of drug usage.
Correcting false information is not arguing semantics. I grew up in Mo. City, and with confidence I can say Fry was not common in our area. 3-2 did not die from an unhealthy drug life, bruh got shot in the head, neither did Pimp C, that was a murder set up.

I'll end my response here, no need to go off topic on a back n forth. At the end of the day, we don't know what the root cause of his heart attack was, doesn't make sense to make broad assumptions either. Hope he gets well and pulls thru.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correcting false information is not arguing semantics. I grew up in Mo. City, and with confidence I can say Fry was not common in our area. 3-2 did not die from an unhealthy drug life, bruh got shot in the head, neither did Pimp C, that was a murder set up.

I'll end my response here, no need to go off topic on a back n forth. At the end of the day, we don't know what the root cause of his heart attack was, doesn't make sense to make broad assumptions either. Hope he gets well and pulls thru.
3-2 got killed behind a bad drug deal buying drugs. 3-2 been fried out since like 98
Pimp C had sleep apnea and loved sniffing cocaine. Like I said non of these dudes with drug lifestyles make it. Too act like drug usage and lifestyle isn’t the root cause is absurd.

30-suits

Rising Star
Registered
Troy ain’t no damn wet head