BREAKING: Rappers YoungThug, Gunna, and 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bobby Shmurda and them boys stayed solid
Plenty have, but of course that's not the narrative that gets highlighted, they want everyone to believe the good guys (police & laws) always win.

Let's keep in mind these are individuals, institutions, and agencies that are willing to break the law to enforce it... even when they have the advantage of having the law on their side.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gave this fool a ticket to freedom and first thing he does is make a mockery of your investigation.

Send him back since he's so down with the crew.

That's what yall get for making sweetheart deals with devils.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You gave this fool a ticket to freedom and first thing he does is make a mockery of your investigation.

Send him back since he's so down with the crew.

That's what yall get for making sweetheart deals with devils.

From the looks of it, they are more interested in Thug and will let anyone go to get him. Since they couldnt use the cell, they are finding the people. Gunna may get away due to having money but they know the others will be right back in prison for another crime.

One of them has 15 years of parole. He going right back to the hood, has no job or education and to your point probably doesn't value getting another chance. They aren't letting them go as much as going with the statics.

As for Gunna, he is trying to save what's left of his career. Personally, I'd buy a home, cut expenses and look for different routes to get income outside of music. Unlike the others he actually has a chance of moving on with his life instead of continuing a lifestyle that is counterproductive to himself and his family by associating with criminals.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the looks of it, they are more interested in Thug and will let anyone go to get him. Since they couldnt use the cell, they are finding the people. Gunna may get away due to having money but they know the others will be right back in prison for another crime.

One of them has 15 years of parole. He going right back to the hood, has no job or education and to your point probably doesn't value getting another chance. They aren't letting them go as much as going with the statics.

As for Gunna, he is trying to save what's left of his career. Personally, I'd buy a home, cut expenses and look for different routes to get income outside of music. Unlike the others he actually has a chance of moving on with his life instead of continuing a lifestyle that is counterproductive to himself and his family by associating with criminals.

I were him I'd go the Tee Grizzley route and get into gaming. Dude said he's made far more money GAMING than off music. I think T pain also has made an insane amount from the gaming world.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I were him I'd go the Tee Grizzley route and get into gaming. Dude said he's made far more money GAMING than off music. I think T pain also has made an insane amount from the gaming world.
Yup. Tee Grizzley did a complete 360 and making hella money. I’m with you on that. Hell even do what Nas and Cammilliinaire did by getting into start up and VCs. If it was me, I’m opening up some Chick Filas lol

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn thats crazy. yeah you probably right about them "going with the statics"

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn thats crazy. yeah you probably right about them "going with the statics"

I'm not tracking all of the details, but I believe I saw that some of them already had been to prison. So, let's just assume most are career criminals. They were a part of YSL the gang and did crime at a time when one or more of their members were millionaires and in theory didn't need to do crime.what are the chances that they become model citizens being back in the hood without their millionaire associates.

Alot has changed but it will be hard for them to get financial aid for school. Some jobs will disqualify you based off of dumb shit like your credit score let alone having a criminal record. Even if they really did want to change their life, it would be a harder road than most. Most criminals go back to what they were doing especially if they are still around the same type of people/environment. After you come home from prison you have served your time, but the reality is the world isn't allowed to forget your past. If they were seeing real money from their crimes, they have a hard time adjusting to a structured job and not seeing the same income from potentially harder work.

The prosecution etc attitude is lets get the money maker now and we'll see the little guys later.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not tracking all of the details, but I believe I saw that some of them already had been to prison. So, let's just assume most are career criminals. They were a part of YSL the gang and did crime at a time when one or more of their members were millionaires and in theory didn't need to do crime.what are the chances that they become model citizens being back in the hood without their millionaire associates.

Alot has changed but it will be hard for them to get financial aid for school. Some jobs will disqualify you based off of dumb shit like your credit score let alone having a criminal record. Even if they really did want to change their life, it would be a harder road than most. Most criminals go back to what they were doing especially if they are still around the same type of people/environment. After you come home from prison you have served your time, but the reality is the world isn't allowed to forget your past. If they were seeing real money from their crimes, they have a hard time adjusting to a structured job and not seeing the same income from potentially harder work.

The prosecution etc attitude is lets get the money maker now and we'll see the little guys later.

yes all of that makes perfects sense
hope some them can avoid these pitfalls and stay out of trouble

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid Olympics 2023

This could have been avoided.

"Latasha Kendrick stopped by the Fulton County Courthouse where she dropped off a bag of clothing for her son who was in court for jury selection.

Before giving the bag to his client, Kendrick’s attorney, Douglas Weinstein, told a deputy that he had received a text from Nyesha Cox, the mother of Kendrick’s child.

“Weinstein told the deputy he received a text from ‘D. Kendrick’s baby mother, ‘NAE,’ stating that she had a placed a sealed envelope inside of the bag,” according to the affidavit.

When deputies searched the bag, they found the envelope containing tobacco wrapping papers and tobacco products, investigators confirmed.

After discovering the contraband, deputies moved to the eighth floor of the courthouse, where they confronted Latasha Kendrick. When questioned by investigators, she denied having any knowledge of the envelope, claiming that Cox had given her the bag to give to the attorney.

Deputies arrested Kendrick. Authorities have also issued an arrest warrant for Cox, but she has not yet been arrested."

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After Thug showed emotions he had to go back in that jail and do the routine of being humiliated by the guards. I won't say the routine but ya'll know what them guards make him do. He know its a fucking wrap!
You talking about dressing out from suit to jail clothes?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup. Tee Grizzley did a complete 360 and making hella money. I’m with you on that. Hell even do what Nas and Cammilliinaire did by getting into start up and VCs. If it was me, I’m opening up some Chick Filas lol
Chick Fila wants to franchise with those kind of criminals? I see.