BREAKING: Shannon Sharpe’s partnership with Skip Bayless is coming to a conclusion soon; Shannon has reached a buyout with FS1.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is why TNT is losing NBA rights to Amazon. Charles Barkley should have been able to pull ratings on his own. Nobody wanted to watch him and his Southern drawl. The NBA is providing the ratings not the host from people wanting to watch the game.

CNN_KCH_KA_1920x1080_dual_dated.jpg

Shannon Sharpe leaves and has a huge following without hosting a NFL game during the breaks. The same thing with Michael Strahan, Shaq, and Kenny. The NBA/NFL need people adding to their viewership on their own.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
7 foot giant sensitive as a 8 year old football player. You are exactly right he's acting out.

man he goes on all those podcasts telling the world he loves her, he's lonely and that he destroyed his family and then she drops a book saying she NEVER loved his ass
oh yeah its not surprising he lashed out at someone 2 days later
and hell the shit he said about shannon isnt even true
to have it all and be that insecure is crazy

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Shaq is mad at his exwife's recents comments(she never loved his ass) and he's taking it out on Shannon. If you watch Inside everyone knows he's super sensitive. But this is a bad look for him.
He’s hella sensitive and sometimes ruins the chemistry between the 3 mainstays.

Also Shannon selling himself short, talking about he’s not one of the 100 greatest players ever? He for sure is.

And nothing Shannon said was out of bounds. If Shaq actually had the killer instinct/dedication of a Jordan/Kobe, he would be in GOAT conversations

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched Shannon since he left Undisputed and I love Shannon.
I just can't handle Stephen A.

Skip better get on the phone and call Max, I'll watch that.
Nah, Skip knows he needs someone Black to work with. They give him "street" cred.
Max knows his stuff, but he comes off boring at times and the ratings would be even worse on Undisputed.
I still watch Undisputed but mostly just have it on in the background on mute while I'm working.

I can't stand SAS either and refuse to watch First Take even if Shannon is on there now.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unc spitting nothing but facts.

I always say that Shaq could have been the GOAT of the NBA if he had just taken his profession more seriously, ate right, kept himself in shape, stopped trying to be a rapper, etc.
Instead he mostly dominated during his peak from God-given ability because he was bigger and stronger than everyone else.
He never worked on his free throws. Think how many points he left on the board just from missed free throws.
We saw how quickly Shaq fell off once his weight got out of control and the injuries started to pile up.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unc spitting nothing but facts.

I always say that Shaq could have been the GOAT of the NBA if he had just taken his profession more seriously, ate right, kept himself in shape, stopped trying to be a rapper, etc.
Instead he mostly dominated during his peak from God-given ability because he was bigger and stronger than everyone else.
He never worked on his free throws. Think how many points he left on the board just from missed free throws.
We saw how quickly Shaq fell off once his weight got out of control and the injuries started to pile up.

If he would've just worked on Free Throws that would have CHANGED EVERYTHING remember the brother that offered to work with him and he was like...Naaaah I'm good.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shaq insecure as shit at times :roflmao3:

For whatever reason,if a center doesn't play the way he played;he attacks them or make slick remarks about them.

Just look at the way Shaq attacked Dwight when he was playing,on top of a character neither of them own.

While,I kinda understand Shaq's gripe about centers shooting too many threes he shouldn't feel some type of way about today's centers....imot....It's his fault that he didn't win multiple MVP's. Maybe,if he been in shape he could have easily won 4 or 5 of them...imo

Lastly,Shannon sells himself way too short. Shannon was an elite tight end in his heyday. There's only a handful of tight ends I would take over him. He's definitely a top 100 football player of all time...imo...I just understand,how people sit there and act like he was a bum in his sport. He won 3 Superbowls on two teams and people act like he was some side character on those teams..:smh:

It's crazy to me that Shaq can dish it out all the time but cry like a bitch when someone calls him out....

veewee77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s hella sensitive and sometimes ruins the chemistry between the 3 mainstays.

Also Shannon selling himself short, talking about he’s not one of the 100 greatest players ever? He for sure is.

And nothing Shannon said was out of bounds. If Shaq actually had the killer instinct/dedication of a Jordan/Kobe, he would be in GOAT conversations

This right here. I hate they added him to the show on TNT. He never has anything insightful to say and just mumbles. Then he’s petty and sensitive as hell. It makes him hard to like. They way he used to go in on Dwight Howard always seemed like some petty hater shit to me.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq himself said what shannon said he just in his feelings that shannon said he was jealous of the joker.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
This right here. I hate they added him to the show on TNT. He never has anything insightful to say and just mumbles. Then he’s petty and sensitive as hell. It makes him hard to like. They way he used to go in on Dwight Howard always seemed like some petty hater shit to me.
in fairness he's gotten much better over the years but his first few years i wanted his ass off the show
but chuck toughened him up

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shaq just stop.... :smh:

A prime example of him being a typical bitch. Anytime, someone stands up to him;he acts like a bitch.

Like,I said earlier;he can dish it out but he can't take it.

Shannon didn't say one thing wrong but of course Shaq got in his feelings. What's crazy is that Shannon defended him just the day before this all happened about his ex-wife writing that memoir.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man he goes on all those podcasts telling the world he loves her, he's lonely and that he destroyed his family and then she drops a book saying she NEVER loved his ass
oh yeah its not surprising he lashed out at someone 2 days later
and hell the shit he said about shannon isnt even true
to have it all and be that insecure is crazy
^^^^^^^^^^^^

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh I love Night Cap. It just comes on so late during the week, but that joint fire.

Unc might be the first athlete that can actually talk about both football and basketball. Dude is a true basketball junkie and historian. I low key think he wished he could have played in the NBA.
Chad :smh: . He's entertaining, but I see why no networks have had him on even as a guest