Brett Favre was allegedly paid $1.1 million in Mississippi welfare money for appearances he didn’t make: audit

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Black athletes/entertainers have been doing this for years in a different way. They ignorantly take lucrative endorsement deals with companies that contract manufacture their products in mostly Asian countries or even India. If they refuse, they could get blacklisted due to lucrative TV deals they sign with the sports league in other countries like China. Kanye West is the first person I have seen turning these deals down and requesting decentralized manufacturing. They give us a bad looks, and make us appear weak and foolish.

E51zGD5WQAI6UlB.jpg:large

Who do you think would most likely do those jobs in the U.S. making shoes or apparel, after being blocked from getting lucrative white collar jobs? Many of them do this pedophile shit with schools which is where I get upset about as a PR stunt, giving out scholarships or building something. The data below does not lie on your fate coming out of these place laden with student debt.

Screenshot-2022-09-26-114551.png

447a54d2-236f-4184-9c6d-b7084368fdb4-Favre_and_Bryant.jpg

Brett Favre does it in another way and gets roasted. Many of you are in no position to judge him.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Kia-NBA-Tip-off_O.jpg

Here is what I would do as an NBA or NFL player being courted by these companies contract manufacturing overseas or setting up shell companies that are using bioweapons such as AIDS and doing other nefarious things. They should be dealing with the front office signing the deals where they put a NFL or NBA logo on their products or product placement within the game. The money flows down into your pocket through your contract.

You protect your brand image and create a buffer between this piece of filth. Many of these players already have lucrative player deals, why do you need this money from these companies, it is pure greed. There is more to this story, somebody wanted to send a message.

Just today I saw a clip of some homeless women with three kids and college degree on the streets. I wonder if these jobs were in the U.S. would she be in this situation? We can definitely manufacture premium apparel and athletic footwear in the U.S. where the margins are high and leave the cheap products in other countries.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

No serious major company wants their brand image associated with slavery, the South, and some Midwest states like Ohio. This is why many of them setup of shop in the Pacific Northwest, West Coast, North, parts of New England. They can command a premium price without question. It it the same phenomenon between factory raised and organic products.

It is a limiting factor for companies like Wal Mart, automatically you think it is a new slavery scheme when they do something. Many companies may setup a factory in the South, but the home base is somewhere else. They might setup a home base in the South but it may be a well known progressive area that does not vote Republican, they get the best of both worlds of low taxes and a clean brand image.

This is why Mississippi is poor. The South has lost 100x more from slavery than it has gained. The only thing they have is fossil fuels industry which is rapidly eroding due to renewable and EV.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yo! I just saw the report of this story on the scroll at the bottom of ESPN and it literally says:
"Reports: Brett Favre's charity donated to USM
Favre 4 Hope donated $130K to the University of Southern Mississippi."

Not one mention of where the money came from.

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo! I just saw the report of this story on the scroll at the bottom of ESPN and it literally says:

What's funny is no one has taken credit for this article

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What's funny is no one has taken credit for this article

Muthafukas

I was JUST going to try and defend ESPN a little too

Because the espn daily podcast on Favre have been exhaustive informative and damning.

And David Dennis Jr been killing Favre with surgical precision

But that is irresponsible and egregious bullsh*t so called journalism by espn

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Or was you on the wrong thread speaking to those other people using their username?
Same dumbass response from a dumbass that keeps making new usernames .... I got the right dipshit........................dipshit

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
We have a former member who always comes in with a new username and post like he has some sense for awhile, then goes crazy and starts posting bullshit and becomes a complete ass. He then gets banned

I accept you for who you say you are until you show me that you are a problem.

HNIC
Trust me fearless leader... I identified him correctly