Brian Pumper back on the streets…and getting cracked with eggs!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Childish!
Secondly, dude all swole for what? Whoop some ass. Why just stand there.
And then go back to jail after you just got out, or more likely, get shot and killed if you start to win?

20 years ago this man had a producer contract on Evil Angel. At the very least that was a 150k gig back when that meant something before inflation. He could have easily turned that into something bigger, or even been on the forefront of OnlyFans when it started. He dropped the ball, and this is what he's left with. Living and being assaulted in the hood by niggas...couldnt be me. :smh:

This happening when you are a kid is motivation to get out of the hood. This happening as an adult is a tragedy.

TheFuser

Support BGOL
Registered
Lots of things can be true at once.
Pumper is lame as fuck. And a weirdo. And a sex trafficker.
The dudes who are talking shit and egging him also know he can't respond or risk going back to jail so they're lame.

All that said, IDGAF about someone who sex trafficked minors getting pelted with eggs. Fuck him and anyone who stands with him.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So now it's evident he got punked in prison or raped. He better have some get back running through his head..cause damnnn

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The full video

These ignorant niggas will be on tshirts soon as their momma cries they were good boys

I always thought Brian was on the spectrum. His mannerisms reaffirm that belief.

Some of us do each other so bad. It makes your own people not even want to be around you sometimes. Pump ain't no saint, but that's still a human being just walking up the street minding his business.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That look that Brian gave ole boy is that Old school ok you got that look aka I’ll see you on a later day and your death will be near when we meet again.. the 3 on 1 scenario is the only thing that stop wrath

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Send by fishburne
9da2cb38463ea2eef7d874404a0910fa.gif