Brian Pumper back on the streets…and getting cracked with eggs!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yoga teacher now i think

original_100000164_mobile.png

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Need to hear back on this. Cant see the system allowing a black man convicted of trafficking to ever see daylight.
Their are child molesters ,child killers , and rapist walking the streets so if they can get released a trafficker can be released.. also the word trafficker is so overly used that you would need the details on what did he exactly do to be put in that umbrella

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.

Moral of the story is:

Stack paper
Move away from niggas

They dont do this in places in California with HOAs.
The Hoovers killed Pop Smoke in an upscale neighborhood. Gang members have cars and go everywhere. They attacked 69 at the fucking airport. They don't give a fuck in LA. I just watched a story the other day where a dude let off rounds at the cops. They shot back and put him down. Them LA gang members act like they have IEPS.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Hoovers killed Pop Smoke in an upscale neighborhood. Gang members have cars and go everywhere. They attacked 69 at the fucking airport. They don't give a fuck in LA. I just watched a story the other day where a dude let off rounds at the cops. They shot back and put him down. Them LA gang members act like they have IEPS.
Fair point, but Pop smoke got killed in a part of Hollywoods Hills(Hercules Drive) that isnt quite the Rodeo drive Hollywood hills we know from Social media and movies.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
What kinda nigga brags about being in a Tesla ? Whos checking fora nihha in a tesla. You're just putting money in the white nationalist hand dummy

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Why is everybody saying pumper was arrested on sex charges. That's not true. That nigga was doing credit card scams and shit like that. That came out years ago. The dumb nigga probably violated probation and they gave him all his time. But I remember clearly he wasn't arrested for sex related crimes

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Why is everybody saying pumper was arrested on sex charges. That's not true. That nigga was doing credit card scams and shit like that. That came out years ago. The dumb nigga probably violated probation and they gave him all his time. But I remember clearly he wasn't arrested for sex related crimes
Has to be that, he only did 4 and they throwing football numbers at niggas for sex charges especially trafficking

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The sex charge rumor is what they keep trying to push on these online streets even though nobody posted a reliable source.. so you know how it goes if hundreds of people keep saying it people will start believing it Especially if there’s nobody to deny it or if he didn’t deny it himself. Kinda like the jake steed rumors, nobody know why he really disappeared or where he disappeared to but there’s a bunch of rumors for why and where without solid proof. So that’s why it’s just alleged

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sex charge rumor is what they keep trying to push on these online streets even though nobody posted a reliable source.. so you know how it goes if hundreds of people keep saying it people will start believing it Especially if there’s nobody to deny it or if he didn’t deny it himself. Kinda like the jake steed rumors, nobody know why he really disappeared or where he disappeared to but there’s a bunch of rumors for why and where without solid proof. So that’s why it’s just alleged
Man where is Jake Steed? He was actually the first B. Pumper lol

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
It ain't just L.A. A dude in Miami got it after posting bail. They literally shot him up in front of the jail as soon as he got out. If dudes want you bad enough, they'll get you.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't just L.A. A dude in Miami got it after posting bail. They literally shot him up in front of the jail as soon as he got out. If dudes want you bad enough, they'll get you.
Speaking of Miami ole boy killed Versace on Ocean drive the strip....like you said they don't care when they want you.