Bro this paparazzi just asked Tyrese about his new album and he went on a full on venting session

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have spun off on buddy mid, long conference.
You would have hit him with the Idris.

walking-away.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...is this old??!? This shyt was like 10 years ago! He still THIS hurt?! He REALLY fcuked this woman Zelly over!!! Made her seem like she second place to this chick Samantha.

"I love Zelly, but if Samantha gave me the chance I'd stab Zelly in the heart for her...Samantha, if you listenin I will!!!!!"

I get that artist can take those emotions and put them to their art, but homie...get some HELP!!!!

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
It's the not seeing it coming. Being blindsided and losing his family that has his like that. Closure is real, and hopefully this album does just that for him. However, his new chick is going to make him pay for every syllable in every bar of this record. He better not marry that new chick.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...is this old??!? This shyt was like 10 years ago! He still THIS hurt?! He REALLY fcuked this woman Zelly over!!! Made her seem like she second place to this chick Samantha.

"I love Zelly, but if Samantha gave me the chance I'd stab Zelly in the heart for her...Samantha, if you listenin I will!!!!!"

I get that artist can take those emotions and put them to their art, but homie...get some HELP!!!!
Sounds like he was smothering his ex. Bitch probably couldn't breath when that nigga was around.

Dude is a little off if you ask me. Just TOO wrapped up in some chick that doesn't even want him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tyrese just gave that dude free money

Cause you know them gossip blogs was ready to give ole boy some money for that 3 min exclusive

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
he needs mentoring from black men who knows how to move in the industry with class and style... personally i lost faith in this brother when you let sanaa lathan call u a friend when they were caught have dinner in la

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is the lightest dark skin nucca I know!!! (only jokes to my beige brethren)
To the Dark Skin Coalition this is a very low moment for us!!!

Having a whole sucker attack out here!!!