The judge ordered tyrese to pay his ex-wife 250k and her attorney 400k!

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The issue is these mofos go into the relationship and allowing the woman to call the shots.

The Man sets up how everything is going down in the relationship and lays down the rule when the relationship starts.

The Woman can put her input in on how to do things, but The Man makes the final decision, not the woman.

Not the woman!!!

Marriage was created by Men to benefit Men, not women.
Yep

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Tyrese's ex-wife makes YouTube videos for men now

e5J8ad.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I mean is he wrong?

The same people talking mess would criticize him for not having enough money to buy the real, criticize him for spending to much, criticize him for wearing it outside, criticize him for leaving it at a hotel, critical of him for showing off, and then criticize him for lying that its real when it's fake.

He can't win so don't even play

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean is he wrong?

The same people talking mess would criticize him for not having enough money to buy the real, criticize him for spending to much, criticize him for wearing it outside, criticize him for leaving it at a hotel, critical of him for showing off, and then criticize him for lying that its real when it's fake.

He can't win so don't even play
I swear I don't know how tyrese deal with all this shit being a celebrity and all the losses he's endured through the years because anybody else would've wanted to kill themselves.

This shit is a lot of weight on his shoulders and I wish the brotha well.