Brown Dookie Turd is a Trans-Testical Boy Bitch who fakes having overcoming diabetes to make friends and wears wedges from Ross

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
e4aFJm.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. Fuckin bitch!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I2cJ8J.jpg

I am at a crossroads...I mean usually the broads you post aren't showing ANYTHING! But this post, she's got a whole ass titty out...but then just haul out and call me a bytch?? I mean sure, I act like a hoe from time to time and yeah, I'm a fcuking snitch. Hell a bucket with holes PLURAL, in it holds water better than I can keep a secret! And yes I am the first to talk shyt AND the first to BE OUT!!! When the shyt pops off and don't get me started on how much of a snake I am!...maybe I am a FCUKING BYTCH!?!?!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I am at a crossroads...I mean usually the broads you post aren't showing ANYTHING! But this post, she's got a whole ass titty out...but then just haul out and call me a bytch?? I mean sure, I act like a hoe from time to time and yeah, I'm a fcuking snitch. Hell a bucket with holes PLURAL, in it holds water better than I can keep a secret! And yes I am the first to talk shyt AND the first to BE OUT!!! When the shyt pops off and don't get me started on how much of a snake I am!...maybe I am a FCUKING BYTCH!?!?!
I didn't mean you a bitch. I ment Brown Dookie Turd is a bitch.

pgJruP.jpg