Bunch of Hate on the Passport Bros LOL

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These chics hate cause dudes aren’t sweating them anymore. This movement is growing. Women know the more cats start going overseas means less ego boosting, no more simps giving them money, less men approaching them, etc.

I saw a video of chics complaining that less and less men are approaching them.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I will never understand about either the Black Passport bros or the Black female divestors movements is:
If you're so happy jumping the fence or running to foreign countries for companionship, why do they feel the need to constantly talk shit about the men/women of their own race?
- Passport bros love to constantly harp on about Black women being "angry" about them looking elsewhere for "traditional" women.
- Female divestors love to go on about how "dusty" Black men are "upset" when Black women pursue relationship with men of other races.

If you're happiness lies between the thighs of another race, then why not simply be about that?
- If you're a Black man, don't talk shit about Black women.
- If you're a Black woman, don't talk shit about Black men.

Shit is beyond stupid.
:hmm:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
What I will never understand about either the Black Passport bros or the Black female divestors movements is:
If you're so happy jumping the fence or running to foreign countries for companionship, why do they feel the need to constantly talk shit about the men/women of their own race?
- Passport bros love to constantly harp on about Black women being "angry" about them looking elsewhere for "traditional" women.
- Female divestors love to go on about how "dusty" Black men are "upset" when Black women pursue relationship with men of other races.

If you're happiness lies between the thighs of another race, then why not simply be about that?

Shit is beyond stupid.
Everything has to be a "movement" because these vapid fucks need validation of the nonsense thing they've adapted as their entire personality.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
shoo-bye.gif

Bye Felicias

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These chics hate cause dudes aren’t sweating them anymore. This movement is growing. Women know the more cats start going overseas means less ego boosting, no more simps giving them money, less men approaching them, etc.

I saw a video of chics complaining that less and less men are approaching them.

it's true...it's how I clean up and stock up my hoes... brah

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit is beyond stupid.
Folks got underlying issues that make them talk shit. We pay them no mind….

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Shit is beyond stupid.
Well said.
Coon, but be quiet.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well said.
Coon, but be quiet.
100% agree.
It's like those two groups are constantly trying to 1 up each other by parading their "relationships" with non-Black people in each other's faces. They act like they've achieved some bullshit "gold" standard status now that they've got a White, Spanish, Asian, Middle Eastern (etc...) partner in their bed.
:hithead:
And yet they don't even realize (or care about) just how sad, pathetic and self loathing they all often come across to the rest of us. :hmm:
If you prefer men/women of other races, fine.
- Be about that life.
Just stop trying to "convince" the rest of us that Black men/women ain't shit just because you've been rejected by a few, or you've have been hurt in the past or (more likely) you simply weren't attracted to them in the 1st place. :smh:

Last edited:

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor

Shit is beyond stupid.
You're telling a lie. You're trying to conflate
two totally different groups of people. Post some of these passports bros talking bad about black women videos you're talking about. I can post a gang of divester videos. I can post a gang of passport bro hate videos. Most videos made BY passport bros are informational.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Only niggas that wear bonnets in public talk like this. Most MEN have no opinions one way or the other.
Y'all be so sensitive when people clown you, passport bros. The amount of herbs I see going overseas cause they couldn't cut it with bitches here is astounding.
"These women don't talk back" (they do, just not in English)
"These woman cook for you" (Yes, cause they are hungry too)
"These women rub your feet" (Wouldn't you make sure the sucker you're rolling feet are well-kept too?)

You can find all the same shit here. In America.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Y'all be so sensitive when people clown you, passport bros. The amount of herbs I see going overseas cause they couldn't cut it with bitches here is astounding.
"These women rub your feet" (Wouldn't you make sure the sucker you're rolling feet are well-kept too?)

giphy.gif

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor

But you you don't deny wearing a bonnet in public. You sound like a women. And you're disparaging women from around the world. You think only American women got something to offer? Everywhere else is a 3rd world slum? If you can't get a passport, just say that. If you've never traveled international l, just say that. I'm not mad at black men exercising their options. You are. You in this thread snapping your fingers and rolling your neck, when in all reality you shouldn't have an opinion one way or the other. IDGAF how another man uses his resources.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
But you you don't deny wearing a bonnet in public. You sound like a women. And you're disparaging women from around the world. You think only American women got something to offer? Everywhere else is a 3rd world slum? If you can't get a passport, just say that. If you've never traveled international l, just say that. I'm not mad at black men exercising their options. You are. You in this thread snapping your fingers and rolling your neck, when in all reality you shouldn't have an opinion one way or the other. IDGAF how another man uses his resources.

I ignored your bonnet bullshit cause it don't apply to me. You in your feelings because you feel attacked. I'm calm cause I don't care. I've traveled around the world my dude. My passport is up to date. Been to the Dominican and other spots.

Tell me picking up some bitch for a week and holding her hand at the resort and calling her your "girlfriend" for a few weeks ain't some simp shit. She's everyone's "girlfriend" when You go back home. Lol.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I ignored your bonnet bullshit cause it don't apply to me. You in your feelings because you feel attacked. I'm calm cause I don't care. I've traveled around the world my dude. My passport is up to date. Been to the Dominican and other spots.

Tell me picking up some bitch for a week and holding her hand at the resort and calling her your "girlfriend" for a few weeks ain't some simp shit. She's everyone's "girlfriend" when You go back home. Lol.
joe-budden-talk-to-em.gif

PIMPSTARInc

Star
BGOL Investor
Idk man. I went to Cartagena in May for my 40th. Got divorced officially last year. Got no kids... so I figured why not. Went with my boy who goes all the time. To be honest....it was low key depressing lol. :smh:

I remember the first club/bar we went to inside the walled city. It was like a middle school dance. All the Colombian women on one side and a bunch of Black American men on the other. And that's all it was! 90 precent of the foreign men there were Black American men. I dont agree that the men that go there are dusty but most don't have game and DONT know how to talk to women. It was so obvious from just people watching. I remember watching this one nerdy brotha talking to this tall light skin Venezuelan. And then he walked away all cheezing. I just went right after and told her "You coming home with me" It was a wrap after that.

And that's all it is. Cheap attractive pussy. The average woman there was a 7.5 but unlike the women in the states...they are so broke and desperate they dont charge much and will let you do WHATEVER you want to them. I had to block all the women that I met on WhatsApp cuz they kept asking for money!:curse:

So if you want to take advantage of that and bring one back to America...by all means fuck it! But if you want to fuck a bunch of women for under $100...then thats the spot.

Last edited: