Bunch of Hate on the Passport Bros LOL

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Idk man. I went to Cartagena in May for my 40th. Got divorced officially last year. Got no kids... so I figured why not. Went with my boy who goes all the time. To be honest....it was low key depressing lol. :smh:

I remember the first club/bar we went to inside the walled city. It was like a middle school dance. All the Colombian women on one side and a bunch of Black American men on the other. And that's all it was! 90 precent of the foreign men there were Black American men. I dont agree that the men that go there are dusty but most don't have game and DONT know how to talk to women. It was so obvious from just people watching. I remember watching this one nerdy brotha talking to this tall light skin Venezuelan. And then he walked away all cheezing. I just went right after and told her "You coming home with me" It was a wrap after that.

And that's all it is. Cheap attractive pussy. The average woman there was a 7.5 but unlike the women in the states...they are so broke and desperate they dont charge much and will let you do WHATEVER you want to them. I had to block all the ones women that I met on WhatsApp cuz they kept asking for money!:curse:

So if you want to take advantage of that and bring one back to America...by all means fuck it! But if you want to fuck a bunch of women for under $100...then thats the spot.
thats-a-fact-jack.gif

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Idk man. I went to Cartagena in May for my 40th. Got divorced officially last year. Got no kids... so I figured why not. Went with my boy who goes all the time. To be honest....it was low key depressing lol. :smh:

I remember the first club/bar we went to inside the walled city. It was like a middle school dance. All the Colombian women on one side and a bunch of Black American men on the other. And that's all it was! 90 precent of the foreign men there were Black American men. I dont agree that the men that go there are dusty but most don't have game and DONT know how to talk to women. It was so obvious from just people watching. I remember watching this one nerdy brotha talking to this tall light skin Venezuelan. And then he walked away all cheezing. I just went right after and told her "You coming home with me" It was a wrap after that.

And that's all it is. Cheap attractive pussy. The average woman there was a 7.5 but unlike the women in the states...they are so broke and desperate they dont charge much and will let you do WHATEVER you want to them. I had to block all the ones women that I met on WhatsApp cuz they kept asking for money!:curse:

So if you want to take advantage of that and bring one back to America...by all means fuck it! But if you want to fuck a bunch of women for under $100...then thats the spot.

Everything you said. If you want to get cheap pussy. Then fine. By all means. Just call it that. I just think it's beyond lame when these dudes be talking "that's my girlfriend".
:lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everything you said. If you want to get cheap pussy. Then fine. By all means. Just call it that. I just think it's beyond lame when these dudes be talking "that's my girlfriend".
:lol:
Do you really have to go to South America for cheap ass? You don’t.

I remember being on MySpace and a dirtball wanted to bum my child’s birthday party for her child. My dick really gave it a thought.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
What never gets mentioned is the fact that some of these women laid the foundation for this to happen 10-15 years ago.
All the dudes who were nerdy, non athletic, or just average were passed up by these same women in high school and in the clubs.
Fast forward to present times and these same women are now looking for those same dudes who are now successful.
As Kevin Samuels said, "You wasted your prime years partying, and now most dudes don't want you". :smh:

PIMPSTARInc

Star
BGOL Investor
In Heterosexualand, where I live this is not a bad thing.
Lol first time I’ve been called gay on this board (even if it was passive aggressive) and I’ve been on here since 2002

Look…. I’m not saying it’s a bad or a good thing. Like my boy said “Your problem is you like to talk to these hoes”

To me, the circumstances were depressing. A whole bunch of beautiful hoes that don’t offer anything else because there’s not a lot of job opportunity…..but I still had a different woman every night for the 4 nights. I was out there. I had a blast.

But unlike most of the men that go out there, I have no problem getting bad bitches for free out here ‍♂️

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lol first time I’ve been called gay on this board (even if it was passive aggressive) and I’ve been on here since 2002

Look…. I’m not saying it’s a bad or a good thing. Like my boy said “Your problem is you like to talk to these hoes”

To me, the circumstances were depressing. A whole bunch of beautiful hoes that don’t offer anything else because there’s not a lot of job opportunity…..but I still had a different woman every night for the 4 nights. I was out there. I had a blast.

But unlike most of the men that go out there, I have no problem getting bad bitches for free out here ‍♂️
Let them tell it, you gotta trick no matter where you go.

I mean if you can't get no bitches here in the states, then I don't know what make them think it's easy overseas because you would have to give something up for the dudes who have no game nor want to become better and improve their appearance.

if dudes were to work on themselves and improve what they be lacking then they would be able to get plenty of pussy no matter where they're at!

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aren't listening because they rather run from their problems instead of fixing what they need to become the man women want!

While I understand exactly what your saying, it’s not realistic when you are dealing with neurotic and emotional creatures. A man should never become what a woman wants that’s why American society is where it is today (men have been adhering to women). American Women don’t know what they want or better yet don’t know what they need, bc they’ve been fed lies thinking it’s truth. This is what most Non American men who date American women know, which is why they don’t put up with the same stuff American men put up with.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let them tell it, you gotta trick no matter where you go.

I mean if you can't get no bitches here in the states, then I don't know what make them think it's easy overseas because you would have to give something up for the dudes who have no game nor want to become better and improve their appearance.

if dudes were to work on themselves and improve what they be lacking then they would be able to get plenty of pussy no matter where they're at!
How is a man supposed to “work” on himself in his 30/40/50s when he hasn’t done it since or ever? It’s unrealistic. Not everyone has those social skills in the bag. Not to stereotype, but I saw a guy on the air train yesterday. He had a PlayStation shirt under a flannel shirt. I only paid attention because he was trying to talk to a lady who seemed semi-interested until another man came up and she moved to the other side of the platform with him. After she left, he looked around, and to me looked dejected.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
While I understand exactly what your saying, it’s not realistic when you are dealing with neurotic and emotional creatures. A man should never become what a woman wants that’s why American society is where it is today (men have been adhering to women). American Women don’t know what they want or better yet don’t know what they need, bc they’ve been fed lies thinking it’s truth. This is what most Non American men who date American women know, which is why they don’t put up with the same stuff American men put up with.
It’s about socialization and indoctrination. America wants a specific kind of child — a very specific kind of potential workforce. Maybe it’s evolutionary, however, to me, it seems intentional.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
How is a man supposed to “work” on himself in his 30/40/50s when he hasn’t done it since or ever? It’s unrealistic. Not everyone has those social skills in the bag. Not to stereotype, but I saw a guy on the air train yesterday. He had a PlayStation shirt under a flannel shirt. I only paid attention because he was trying to talk to a lady who seemed semi-interested until another man came up and she moved to the other side of the platform with him. After she left, he looked around, and to me looked dejected.
Most of these cats have never talked to a woman about what she wants. They learn what women want and "need" from other men, and you can tell in the comments.

Truth is, througout the history of this country women were dependent on men to survive - finacially, safety, etc. Now is the first time ever that women can survive on their own and it's changing the social contract between men and women.

That's the real story of the passport bros. These guys are looking for women that are dependent on them and the power structure that goes with it. Nothing wrong with it, everyone has the right to want what they want, but let's just call it what it is.

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're telling a lie. You're trying to conflate
two totally different groups of people. Post some of these passports bros talking bad about black women videos you're talking about. I can post a gang of divester videos. I can post a gang of passport bro hate videos. Most videos made BY passport bros are informational.
"A lie...?" :lol:

What am I lying about?
Dude, these are videos done by both Black men & women who promote seeking people from other races for sex, relationships and fulfillment.
- Black passport bros complain about Black women being "too masculine", too materialistic, too disrespectful or not being submissive enough.
- Black female divestors complain about Black men being "dusty", lacking finance, lacking leadership ability, lacking drive and demanding submissiveness from them.

These are just two sides of one very fucked up coin. :smh:

In the end; no matter how you slice it, these are Black people telling us that true happiness comes from being with people from other races and nationalities.
- And not from being with your own... :hmm:

Last edited:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of these cats have never talked to a woman about what she wants. They learn what women want and "need" from other men, and you can tell in the comments.

Truth is, througout the history of this country women were dependent on men to survive - finacially, safety, etc. Now is the first time ever that women can survive on their own and it's changing the social contract between men and women.

That's the real story of the passport bros. These guys are looking for women that are dependent on them and the power structure that goes with it. Nothing wrong with it, everyone has the right to want what they want, but let's just call it what it is.

I don’t think it’s about having someone being dependent as it’s more about peace of life. The “passport bros” I’ve met seem to be looking for peace and a partner who wants to cooperate and build, rather than a partner who wants to compete and continue to be an individual.

The women from Non-American countries are raised in a culture that promotes them to be wives and mothers. So if your a man looking for this kind of woman then why not fish in that pond?

As far as dependence, in reality, “the passport bro” is actually more dependent on the foreign woman than she is to him. Why, you may ask. Well he is a foreigner to the country so knowing how to move, what cost what, where is a good place to live, laws in the country, cultural moirés, etc he is dependent on the woman of that country bc he is foreign to the network of that country.

Now what ppl are not asking is: Why is it so bad in America “the land of opportunity”, that men rather travel the world (which ain’t cheap) and find opportunity in countries that don’t have the same opportunities as America?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don’t think it’s about having someone being dependent as it’s more about peace of life. The “passport bros” I’ve met seem to be looking for peace and a partner who wants to cooperate and build, rather than a partner who wants to compete and continue to be an individual.

The women from Non-American countries are raised in a culture that promotes them to be wives and mothers. So if your a man looking for this kind of woman then why not fish in that pond?

As far as dependence, in reality, “the passport bro” is actually more dependent on the foreign woman than she is to him. Why, you may ask. Well he is a foreigner to the country so knowing how to move, what cost what, where is a good place to live, laws in the country, cultural moirés, etc he is dependent on the woman of that country bc he is foreign to the network of that country.

Now what ppl are not asking is: Why is it so bad in America “the land of opportunity”, that men rather travel the world (which ain’t cheap) and find opportunity in countries that don’t have the same opportunities as America?
Drop the mic, some of these dudes are clueless on BGOL!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

They aren't marrying these women 99.9% of the time. They are flying down, holding hands with a chick and calling her "his girlfriend" while giving her money (that she desperately needs). When he goes back home, she picks up another sponsor. Meanwhile the idiot is here telling everyone "his girlfriend" is in Brazil, Dominican or wherever and everyone "is an idiot" for not flying out.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aren't marrying these women 99.9% of the time. They are flying down, holding hands with a chick and calling her "his girlfriend" while giving her money (that she desperately needs). When he goes back home, she picks up another sponsor. Meanwhile the idiot is here telling everyone "his girlfriend" is in Brazil, Dominican or wherever and everyone "is an idiot" for not flying out.

I’m referring to the guys who actually move and live outside the U.S., not the weekend or vacation warriors. The guys you are referring to yes I agree those are the delusional ones. Yet these guys never really stay where the locals stay or speak the language of the country. For the guys who do actually learn the culture, language, etc it’s a totally different experience

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And they are becoming breadwinners. I know a few chicks that have extremely successful careers. And both are married for over 10 years now. Seemingly happy where they are.

Most of the bosses I’ve had in the past were women. And now, I’ve witnessed a lesbian couple have a child.

You’re right. The social structure has definitely changed. Traditional norms are gone.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I’m referring to the guys who actually move and live outside the U.S., not the weekend or vacation warriors. The guys you are referring to yes I agree those are the idiots
Yup, I know a dude that I used to be friends with got a women pregnant not marrying her is now living in the Dominican republic.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I’m referring to the guys who actually move and live outside the U.S., not the weekend or vacation warriors. The guys you are referring to yes I agree those are the delusional ones. Yet these guys never really stay where the locals stay or speak the language of the country. For the guys who do actually learn the culture, language, etc it’s a totally different experience
I feel you. Except the podcasts and manosphere is littered with dudes screaming about "get your passport", yet they don't live overseas. They fly down, pay for 3rd world pussy then come back here and brag like they breaking atoms ir some shit.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I feel you. Except the podcasts and manosphere is littered with dudes screaming about "get your passport", yet they don't live overseas. They fly down, pay for 3rd world pussy then come back here and brag like they breaking atoms ir some shit.
Exactly this. How many of the Passport Bros in this thread are talking about moving to another country and becoming the sole bread winner for some foreign woman and taking care of her financially?

You know which women on Earth are the ones MOST programmed to be wives and mothers? Arab women. You don't see passport bros going to the middle east to find wives.

Because they would get rounded up trying to pay to fuck there. They could find wives all day long. Also Muslim women not just fucking easily.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And they are becoming breadwinners. I know a few chicks that have extremely successful careers. And both are married for over 10 years now. Seemingly happy where they are.

Most of the bosses I’ve had in the past were women. And now, I’ve witnessed a lesbian couple have a child.

You’re right. The social structure has definitely changed. Traditional norms are gone.
Moving forward, only poor women will give birth.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, I know a dude that I used to be friends with got a women pregnant not marrying her is now living in the Dominican republic.

Breaking atoms :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao2: . Yea dem niggas is wild.

I know a couple guys that got pregnant with their significant other and just moved to her country. They seem happy, so I was happy for them. What they emphasize was the fact that the child would be raised in a family unit, which I believe is beneficial, bc most countries/cultures like that are heavy on family.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Breaking atoms :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao2: . Yea dem niggas is wild.

I know a couple guys that got pregnant with their significant other and just moved to her country. They seem happy, so I was happy for them. What they emphasize was the fact that the child would be raised in a family unit, which I believe is beneficial, bc most countries/cultures like that are heavy on family.
The problem with that is the fact it would take me some time or years to get used to a different environment being in a different country if I was to get a chick pregnant overseas. So, I would consider overseas a vacation spot and not something that I would want to live there for the rest of my life. This is why you got dudes and women from those poor countries coming to America for better opportunities.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Exactly this. How many of the Passport Bros in this thread are talking about moving to another country and becoming the sole bread winner for some foreign woman and taking care of her financially?

You know which women on Earth are the ones MOST programmed to be wives and mothers? Arab women. You don't see passport bros going to the middle east to find wives.

Because they would get rounded up trying to pay to fuck there. They could find wives all day long. Also Muslim women not just fucking easily.

Exactly. It's dudes just paying for pussy on the cheap and pretending she's "wifey" for a few days. 40 bucks in America will get you a prostitute for 10 minutes. 40 bucks overseas, gets you a week of companionship, cooking food (you bought) and her snuggled up under your arms. :rolleyes2:

These corny dudes then run home to their nearest podcast and brag about "the foreign experience"...

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

The Passport Bros are a small, small percentage of men. Latin women that don't need your money will tell your ass off with the quickness. Ask Latin men. These men aren't looking for "wives and mothers" because they haven't done a damn thing to show themselves as worthy husbands and fathers. Why don't they date professional women in these other cultures? I don't see any videos of, "hey this my foreign bride. She's a doctor." or "She's an attourney"

They talk about going to clubs and fucking a different chick every night.

How is that being a "husband and father?'

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Another bgol I hate passport bros thread

Led by drayonis fat ass who hasnt been under 400 pounds since 2002...ask him he'll tell you. What bitches is his nasty fat ass getting? If he doesn't bathe 5x a day you know he smells like pure nasty ass

$5 tit suck whose a fat single mother pretending to be a male who makes 50 threads a day. What life is she living but posting and cashing food stamps?

And blunt under his new name

Y'all keep listening to these losers if you want to while you're miserable as fuck with the dating culture in the States.

These clown ass niggas use more stereotypes than white supremacists in the states when they haven't experienced shit.

Get your passports fellas and spend some time on Duolingo/Pimsleur. It'll change your life.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The only thing I regret is that I didn’t do the international travel thing when I was younger. That would’ve saved me a lot of stress.

Instead, I was stressing over bitches in the US. Going to Brazil was a major wake up call for me. I been there 12 times. You see superfly women treating you like a superstar.

In the US it’s so bad where you have chics as big as whales thinking they’re supermodels. It’s that bad.

Now from what I have observed, other cats go to Thailand, Columbia, Philippines, DR, Germany and I’m hearing a little about Africa.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

Led by drayonis fat ass who hasnt been under 400 pounds since 2002...ask him he'll tell you. What bitches is his nasty fat ass getting? If he doesn't bathe 5x a day you know he smells like pure nasty ass

$5 tit suck whose a fat single mother pretending to be a male who makes 50 threads a day. What life is she living but posting and cashing food stamps?

Y'all keep listening to these losers if you want to while you're miserable as fuck with the dating culture in the States.

These clown ass niggas use more stereotypes than white supremacists in the states when they haven't experienced shit.

Get your passports fellas and spend some time on Duolingo/Pimsleur. It'll change your life.
Actually, I started this thread to note the BS of all the Passport Bros hate, which has some here showing their true colors, or lack of.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

And that's all it is. Cheap attractive pussy. The average woman there was a 7.5 but unlike the women in the states...they are so broke and desperate they dont charge much and will let you do WHATEVER you want to them. I had to block all the women that I met on WhatsApp cuz they kept asking for money!:curse:

I believe this the most

Good post and I know alot of AA men over there lookig for cheap pussy people are who they are in a sense so the conversation and criticism won't stop and men are just gonna dip out.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

You can usually tell who's who by the posts they response to, quickly responding to "bash" someone for thinking differently on a subject is a great sign of the person in general, some of these niggas watch Joy Reid all day and listen to Bomani Jones podcast on some we all in this together BS but don't see the reality of the situation.