Byron Allen Makes History As Only Black Person To Buy A $100M House

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Amiri Baraka

"Baraka’s newfound militancy played a role in his divorce from his white wife, according to her memoir How I Became Hettie Jones. Baraka himself admitted as much in his 1980 Village Voice essay, “Confessions of a Former Anti-Semite." (He denied choosing the title for the essay.) He wrote, “As a Black man married to a white woman, I began to feel estranged from her … How could someone be married to the enemy?

Baraka's second wife, Sylvia Robinson, later known as Amina Baraka, was a Black woman. "

Well damn, I had no idea.
I wonder how many brothas married to white woman feel this way...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no house with just 11,000 sq ft worth 100 mil. if he got it outside cali, he could get it for a fifth of the cost.
"Outside of Cali"?

He could probably build a house on the moon for 100 million! :lol:
Just looked up the value of houses in Malibu, dude got robbed.

Realtor: Hey Byron I will sell you this house for $90 million
Byron: No, I'll pay $100 million for it
Realtor: Wait that's not how negotiations work. Shouldn't you be bargaining for less money
Byron: No I want to make headlines. I want the bragging rights & the floss factor homie
Realtor: Okay then... :money:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
May 2022

"A sprawling compound owned by Public Storage heiress Tammy Hughes Gustavson has hit the market in Malibu. Nestled on a picturesque 3.6-acre blufftop parcel directly overlooking the Paradise Cove beach, and offering more than 200 feet of ocean frontage, the place is asking a substantial $127.5 million, as was first reported by The Wall Street Journal.

Records show the estate was previously owned by Gustavson’s late father B. Wayne Hughes, a lifetime trustee of USC who co-founded Public Storage in 1972 and died in August 2021 at age 87. Hughes paid just over $20 million back in 2003 for the property, which is showcased by a nearly 11,000-square-foot main house boasting eight bedrooms and 12 baths, plus two guesthouses — all offering sweeping coastline and ocean views via walls of glass and expansive terraces.

The spread rests directly south of two neighboring parcels owned by tech billionaire Jan Koum. The WhatsApp co-founder paid $100 million for NBCUniversal vice chairman Ron Meyer’s home in 2019, and subsequently doled out $87 million to acquire “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Diana Jenkins’ funicular-equipped compound right next door."

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I celebrate his success, but his lawsuit is the cause of my problems that I won't go into details about.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bro, you can't tell me this cat don't look EXACTLY like John Singleton. I mean EXACTLY!

190420-john-singleton-ew-1207p.jpg

giphy.gif

zvT0kg.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The wealthy have to build these mansion because of the attention they attract, they can't live in a normal housing development. Zuckerberg bought up houses around him to get rid of the people

He is making the same mistake that Cosby and Michael Jackson did living in a predominately white area, that put you under their rigged justice system. Any slipup and he could on trial for rape or some other crime.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It will be interesting to see what happens when he decides to sell it.

We all know the script and nonsense when it comes to Black folks, when we decide to sell our home.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who is keeping records of how much black people buy houses for?
Cacs they keep track of who got money especially black folk. Shit could be a National security threat if the person got big money and a real love for they people and willing to strategically assist them.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

He exposed many fools that were colluding with the left wing white nationalist machinery on national TV. The result terrorism, he might have disrupted this tactic they were using against me and other people for decades. You are dealing with weak beta that will resort to violence in an instance when outmatched, any person connected to this deal could become a target - even spouses.

They immediately shut operations down and came at me a different way, prolonging my detainment in 2015. Some weird shit unbeknownst at the time happened to me. When you expose them this badly, they double down, and start terrorizing people. I won't get into too much details but it gets much deeper. It had to be done, but the fallout when it happens is these effeminate terrorist attacks.

He took away this mechanism to mask their white nationalist tactics. I am pretty sure they have something planned for him, instead of building a mega mansion, he need to have homes outside the United States just in case. I just want the opportunity to be as far away as possible working remotely or collect on disability they caused, I have seen enough and want no parts.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
As soon as MLK got his civil rights victories, he died. This might be the case with Byron Allen, there needs to be more vigilance and stepped up security surrounding a person and heightened investigation into anything suspicious.

mary-ellen-ford-today-tease-3-180402.jpg

We needed to be aware of what was going on behind the scenes which he exposed; and develop separate platforms, rather than watching faux diverse ownership programming.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Is the moon flat too or just the earth?
When the moon turns sideways, that’s how we get night time

it’s like a mirror that lights up the earth

the sideways view is what we see when the moon is seen durin daylight times

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. Use black media outlets to expose garbage this, don't go onto their platforms. You might try BGOL but I don't know if this board is radical enough for content like this. There are other boards he can post anonymously targeting a black audience.
2. I don't like deceptively owned black companies that have a hidden white agenda.
3. If you catch them, they will just double down and resort to terrorism to silence you. They will downplay what you have exposed, and plot to kill you.
4. I exposed many of the tactics they use such as cop propaganda or remaining silent on critical issues.
5. Setup separate platforms to broadcast black media, you don't need to be on Comcast, AT&T, or Time Warner. This is even more easier with the internet that you are probably better off.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Doesn't he have a white wife?

There are a lot of black radicals that are into white women like MLK, Malcolm X and now Byron Allen. Back in the day, they had the white women as side chicks to their married black wife. Bill Cosby is the old school way to handle your lust for white women when there are laws on the books banning it.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you come on to BGOL telling white, asian, latino, whoever to suck your dick b**** or I am exposing you as a fraudster. You might get a call from from one of their media outlets to speak on that, it isn't because they want to hear what you got to say they are setting you up to be assassinated/terrorism. You will be seen directly confronting them which will stir up trouble. This is what they did to Byron Allen by having him come on to all those shows and expose their tactics, disrupting their ongoing operations that were critical such as me. They saw his lawsuits that are public record exposing them, and gave him free reign on their media outlets.

Many of these companies don't want to associate their brand image with us and will refuse to advertise. We need to use a subscription model, instead of relying on white advertisers. So Jet or Ebony we should be paying $10 instead of 50 cents to get unfiltered media information. BGOL is the right model to use for black media.

Instead they tried to emulate White media companies which have a strong economic base backing them with an advertising model.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is my last rant, I am tired of coming on BGOL and using the pronouns 'they', making indirect statements about them. I want to get on their media outlets and expose them by saying the pronouns 'you' in their language such as Punjabi, Spanish, Mandarin, English. I have been held back by the black community that don't want a direct confrontation.

This is how you do it, Elijah Cummings, Byron Allen; raise your voice and point your fingers directly at them. They broke into his house afterward and he died under suspicious circumstances, but he was on his feet and not on his knees.