Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on now...not @THREAD_CRITIC talking about he respect cooning. :lol:

You just went on a coon calling spree truthfully ain't nobody in here riding for the bitch at this point its just funny you getting up in arms about her. :lol:

Coon please you just started cooning these dudes been Cooning since the season started. I don’t care what you think is funny im going be in this Bitch all season being Anti Coon

Happy Juneteenth nigga

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight now...when those crackers have you hemmed up on the side of the road and we're driving by on the team bus, don't call out for help. Just shut the fuck up and let em beat you.

I would expect everyone on that list to get out and help the Crackers :dunno: especially if they promise you Fever tickets

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Is the Washington Mystics playing any defense everybody driving to the hole on that ass

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I heard the commentators saying something about sisters so they were probably talking about them
I missed because you know how NFL does they remind us all the time of the Kelce brothers......shocked they didn't take a cue from that and focus on that shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86291217-13544821-Cameron_Brink_had_to_be_carried_off_the_court_during_the_Spark_s-a-78_1718754220019.jpg

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

86291217-13544821-Cameron_Brink_had_to_be_carried_off_the_court_during_the_Spark_s-a-78_1718754220019.jpg

They better hope and pray Caitlin Clark doesn't get hurt and be out for the season. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You see her showing off those "Handles" to shake that ho? :roflmao:
I said I stopped taking this thread seriously when I saw people saying she wasn't a good ball handler or passer. I said out loud "ABOUT TIME!!!" when she finally shot a jumper

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Women sports are a great way to practice prey stalking and being to isolate them while they are herded up like that on the court. You have to be able to focus on one of them and track them around. There could be 30 of them, you have to be able to judge from a distance which one to take down, if you go for the strongest one, you could get hurt.

main-qimg-1dca53e14248abc1dcd5c79a33adfe22-lq

I never understood the gay watching of men's sports. I was pretty much alone back in the day, tagging and bagging a bunch of them. Look at Ben/JLo, sized her up wrong, I saw him scrambling chasing multiple prey, than losing track, picking the wrong ones. Now he is about to take a bath on that mansion.

I am able to lock on one, track her around, not be distracted by other women that are just as fine. Especially in city type of environments like a subway, you can't lock on one, get distracted by another one, than another one, than forget about the first one that just left the car. You could have tracked her and followed her home.

35686971-smiling-girl-sitting-inside-train-at-metro.jpg

Last edited: