Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is actually you can't

And the media is primarily responsible

The league from top to bottom is too

And sadly finally Caitlin which is kinda unfair to her but she want the money? THis is what comes with this.

They all needed to have a united front and say in no uncertain terms...

We are together. This is a predominantly black league we understand that. We have LGBTQ+ players staff and fans.

We will protect all of them

We will not allow anyone or anything to use any player as a weapon or symbol of division or hate.

And we will not engage in any platform that does so.
The W needs new leadership

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I support all black women
roda-osman.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And crazy part is I had to defend her publicly to a group of wnba fans

And this group was mixed gay straight white black Asian Hispanic

And I'm the only black man. And I'm defending Caitlin

are my game worn panties in the mail yet?
I have friends who don't like her either. Well not actually her but you get it.

And we have discussions. I simply say if you want to speak about she performance on the court can talk to you about it.

Off the court, fans m, media and social media that's all you and not actually Caitlin related.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These two and a few others are like the "mean" pretty girls in the WNBA that already think the world revolves around them cause they are cute and fuckable. So they get together and bond over hating on the only chick that dares take their shine away....The evil CC!!

Honestly, Angel is on the annoying side w/ her always posing and just how superficial she acts.

It is what it is...

They are going to keep up the drama and BS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have friends who don't like her either. Well not actually her but you get it.

And we have discussions. I simply say if you want to speak about she performance on the court can talk to you about it.

Off the court, fans m, media and social media that's all you and not actually Caitlin related.

But it still is Caitlin based because this white savior thing / black girls are bad narrative wasn't nipped in the bud or regulated from jump.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do you have a moment to discuss our lord and savior caitlin clark?
Through her all things are possible

I know you mean this as funny.

But there are many many many white people who actually feel this way and used it to justify blatant consistent racism and misogyny

Harassment and death threats

Especially in this Maga neo nazi climate.

For real

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you mean this as funny.

But there are many many many white people feel this way and used it to justify blatant consistent racism and misogyny

Harassment and death threats

Especially in this Maga neo nazi climate.

For real
True
I think the only solution is to ignore them because the online trolls will always be around and twitter is at all time levels of being a cesspool and will be until Elon sells it.
If something is said in person the W needs to do like the NBA and remove the person. Also make sure there's enough security for the players to feel comfortable.
Unfortunately the days of the players being super accessible on social media might need to end
You have any ideas?