Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

russell-westbrook-pointing.gif

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
IMO: I don’t think Angel Reese will be in the league after three seasons.

Sadly,
I believe Reese is more into Social Media than She is Her Game.
It's just looking more and more apparent.

It's one thing to be all out there and shit. But to ignore what got you to this point is going to have her end up looking really bad Basketball-wise.
Hope I'm wrong when "UNRIVALED" and/or the new WNBA season starts.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly,

It's one thing to be all out there and shit. But to ignore what got you to this point is going to have her end up looking really bad Basketball-wise.
Remember though she had a wrist injury and couldn't do anything ball related for the last few weeks

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO: I don’t think Angel Reese will be in the league after three seasons.

Sadly,

kendrick-lamar-kendrick-lamar-thinking.gif

It's obvious that she just likes being famous.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Surprised TNT did this deal before even seeing the product in action, the format of UNRIVALED is 6 teams with 5 players playing 45 games of 3 on 3, basketball, I thought it was full court but just Googled and it's 70ft by 50ft, regular full court is 94ft, said they will have a 1 on 1 tournament midseason

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surprised TNT did this deal before even seeing the product in action, the format of UNRIVALED is 6 teams with 5 players playing 45 games of 3 on 3, basketball, I thought it was full court but just Googled and it's 70ft by 50ft, regular full court is 94ft, said they will have a 1 on 1 tournament midseason
Sounds like crip ball aka prison ball! :roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's down here so I might go check it out and shoot my shot when angel plays

DCMC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly,

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Turner Sports lost the NBA and the potential of the New WNBA... they will take any basketball at this point...

If they smart they would expand on their college basketball partnership with CBS...