Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is why people hate and will end up hating her and it's not her fault.

White people who have never mentioned women's basketball. Watched women's basketball or given a fuck about women's basketball's are now saying "That's our girl Caitlin". :smh:
I feel like if people hate for that reason though they are clowns.

I remember the most miserable old niggas crying about when us Young folks hopped on the Obama train in 08. Actually had someone tell me:

"You never cared about voting before!"
and I had to check him and tell him this was actually the first time I could vote :lol: :lol: :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gayle???

tenor.gif

Wtf you doing?

These white don't love you like that.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought that Sabrina chick was supposed to be the one to bring eyes to the WNBA, hence her 3 pt shootout with Steph......

Every season they're gonna be looking for "the next one....." smh

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Just ignore this clown!!

It just shows the only way he can be relevant is to shit on other Black people and cause drama. He wants the Whites to love him and the Blacks to hate him. It's all part of his lame schtick.
:lol: :lol: :lol:that dude has to be trolling, he can't be saying this to play up to whites because whites love Simone Biles Caitlin Clark has 2 million followers on IG, Simone has 7 million and he talking about nobody recognizes her like they do Caitlin. Let me read the comments to see if they roasting him

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just ignore this clown!!

It just shows the only way he can be relevant is to shit on other Black people and cause drama. He wants the Whites to love him and the Blacks to hate him. It's all part of his lame schtick.
Yeah I listened to him but could not understand what he was trying to say. She was giving people a view with how athletes deal with social media and how it affects them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And this is why people hate and will end up hating her and it's not her fault.

White people who have never mentioned women's basketball. Watched women's basketball or given a fuck about women's basketball's are now saying "That's our girl Caitlin". :smh:

I called that shit weeks ago

It's a racial dynamic to this that's unmatched. She played on a mostly white team beating a bunch of teams with mostly black girls