Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll say this. As a Laker fan I can admit Kobe's last game where he scored 60 was trash. Look at her turnovers and shooting percentage. The numbers are empty as fuck.
Her turnovers are going down as she gels with her team
Her shooting isn't that far off really.
She's shooting 40%
Jewell Loyd led the league in scoring last year shooting 37%

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll say this. As a Laker fan I can admit Kobe's last game where he scored 60 was trash. Look at her turnovers and shooting percentage. The numbers are empty as fuck.
She is a rookie. is she expected to impact the game that fast? don’t watch the game, only the highlights.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not the same
They seem generally optimistic

The greatest prospect in history coming to your last place team and he’s just another player and there are players better than him already…coming from his teammates ain’t worse than some non teammates saying Clark will need an adjustment period :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re full of shit…You’ve become Kid Rock

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly what i meant by going out your way to tear down sista while defending a White girl this is why you’re a Coon

Reese has the highest social media following in the WNBA 2 million streamed her preseason game and the Sky has sold out every game so far but nobody wants to see her…..put some effort in your trolling
No one tearing down a sista. Reese just ain’t JuJu. Juju is a special talent as she has 4 level scoring and amazing footwork. Reese is just a defensive player with limited offensive abilities.

I said last year Juju has the talent to carry the torch from Clark. Plus she easy on the eyes.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The greatest prospect in history coming to your last place team and he’s just another player and there are players better than him already…coming from his teammates ain’t worse than some non teammates saying Clark will need an adjustment period :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re full of shit…You’ve become Kid Rock

Still not the same
That's in the locker room on a local channel and they were generally optimistic besides boozer who still said sky's the limit
Taurasi and who was it sue bird? Were on the biggest stage of this chics career talking down

Why the fuck am I kid rock ?
:roflmao:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what. Jordan's first team was full of crackheads and nobodies, but he still balled out. 28 points a game on over 50% shooting. Bird went to a shit squad and they won 60 games the next year. Fuck a teammate, either you ball or you don't. She's putting up trash numbers AND losing.
I hear what you saying but what does that have to do with Clark’s team being trash. Some of them be missing wide open layups.

They super young and just ain’t ready

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one tearing down a sista. Reese just ain’t JuJu. Juju is a special talent as she has 4 level scoring and amazing footwork. Reese is just a defensive player with limited offensive abilities.

I said last year Juju has the talent to carry the torch from Clark. Plus she easy on the eyes.
Shut up

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her turnovers are going down as she gels with her team
Her shooting isn't that far off really.
She's shooting 40%
Jewell Loyd led the league in scoring last year shooting 37%
So listen to the logic. They come in the thread and say Clark trash, overrated and over hyped after one game.

But they calling you damn near a coon for pointing out sound basketball conversation.

All you did was point out sound and logical basketball points but you the problem tho lol

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I hear what you saying but what does that have to do with Clark’s team being trash. Some of them be missing wide open layups.

They super young and just ain’t ready
I'm talking about her play. She makes reckless passes, whines when she doesn't get her way, and is chucking up bs shots outside the flow of the offense. The league is already letting her get away with blatant travel violations.

What most of us are saying that for all the hype, she's not living up to it. Candace Parker didn't have 5% of this hype and came into the WNBA busting ass. On a better team she would get better looks, but that's not the point.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm talking about her play. She makes reckless passes, whines when she doesn't get her way, and is chucking up bs shots outside the flow of the offense. The league is already letting her get away with blatant travel violations.

What most of us are saying that for all the hype, she's not living up to it. Candace Parker didn't have 5% of this hype and came into the WNBA busting ass. On a better team she would get better looks, but that's not the point.
Clark will allow other players to get noticed. If y’all had your way the WNBA would go back to being unnoticed like it has been for that last 20 years

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s part of the new crew and the hate still scrong! :roflmao:

Here my opinion on Angel Reese.

All that taunting she was doing to CC when they beat them last year was over the top and very personal.

If she got some hate, it is what it is. She didn't deserve all the racist shit that was thrown her way, but she is playing the part of
the villian. I think she loves it!!!

I love Angel and hope she does well. I just don't like when she plays the victim when she loves to stir the pot!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the dumb shit that we have to hear because of the media attention that Caitlin gets.

It turns people into haters. And what's worse than a hater? An uninformed hater that likes to talk loud.

Like many on here.

"Angel whipped the shit outta New York"? She had 13 points and 9 rebounds. She definitely helped but she didn't beat anyone.

"Chicago beat the shit outta New York". They won by 9 :confused:

It's just so many quotables steered by hate in that whole clip it's pathetic.

But I understand why.

She like many on here are mad at the attention that Caitlin has gotten. It's not Caitlin's fault though and that's what they fail to realize.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here my opinion on Angel Reese.

All that taunting she was doing to CC when they beat them last year was over the top and very personal.

If she got some hate, it is what it is. She didn't deserve all the racist shit that was thrown her way, but she is playing the part of
the villian. I think she loves it!!!

I love Angel and hope she does well. I just don't like when she plays the victim when she loves to stir the pot!

To be fair Caitlin did it first to other players and Angel was returning the favor.

What Angel also did was stick up for a fellow player Raven Johnson who Caitlin disrespected and Raven's on a totally different team!

Much respect to Angel because I've never seen anyone do that before. Much respect to her!

White people are racist and they hate us all, it is what it is and nothing we can do about it. So of course some will have negative shit to say about Angel when Caitlin did the same thing.

I like Angel too and am wishing her much success!

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
So Caitlin Clark had Aliyah Boston benched... i see she got some Magic Johnson Lebron James team power aready! :eek2:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Clark will allow other players to get noticed. If y’all had your way the WNBA would go back to being unnoticed like it has been for that last 20 years
By your logic, Jerry Cooney, Tommy Morrison or Chuck Wepner should have been allowed to win to bring more fans into boxing?