Cam explains why he ether Melyssa Ford for suggesting he might’ve messed with underage girls in a story he told on the show about back in the day

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
If he fucked her who gives a shit about her feelings about what he put out there? Especially wit the shit she said. We not talkin about robbin' a bank here. We talkin bout nuttin on a whore.

MBTZTi.jpg
Let's say someone saw you getting head from a strawberry in the mid 1980s. Would you care about the strawberry's feelings now? Hell no, you wouldn't.

But let's say that some dude that you knew from back then saw her do it, and he starts talking about it now; not paying attention that you may be married now with a couple of Junior High School kids. Would you care if your kids heard about that on YouTube?

I know I'd be like, "Mutha-Fucka why you gotta drop my name. You could have just said that you saw her giving some cat head. You didn't have to say who the cat was."

That's all I'm saying.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Let's say someone saw you getting head from a strawberry in the mid 1980s. Would you care about the strawberry's feelings now? Hell no, you wouldn't.

But let's say that some dude that you knew from back then saw her do it, and he starts talking about it now; not paying attention that you may be married now with a couple of Junior High School kids. Would you care if your kids heard about that on YouTube?

I know I'd be like, "Mutha-Fucka why you gotta drop my name. You could have just said that you saw her giving some cat head. You didn't have to say who the cat was."

That's all I'm saying.
When you put it like that I understand better

gPn5wm.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
goofy ass podcast. I have no clue how we got to this being a top rated and talked about podcast. nigga fix yuh mic and get flip off that baby seat.
he's well known rapper but not everybody deserves a podcast.

Reactions: 305

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, Cam was mad that MFord insinuated he may have knocked down some underage girls in his story, (understandable)...........

Only to say days later that he himself was underage at the time, 16, and had no business being in there!!

So WHY THE FUCK go so hard at her?! And then even if he felt the apology was fake, why keep it going?!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

That's all I'm saying.

^^^^

Kaboom

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
So, Cam was mad that MFord insinuated he may have knocked down some underage girls in his story, (understandable)...........

Only to say days later that he himself was underage at the time, 16, and had no business being in there!!

So WHY THE FUCK go so hard at her?! And then even if he felt the apology was fake, why keep it going?!

Because he never said he was underage in his original story so she's trying to insinuate he was a pedophile, if someone says some baseless foul shit then gives a fake apology I'd keep going at them too

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

It’s not her place to divulge that info

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not her place to divulge that info

I get the initial response..... hell in the moment the whole crew tried to get Mel to chill out, she chose to move ahead....

And she didn't divulge any info, she posed the question, is there a chance that........?
(As nasty as it was)

Cam got at her.....
(Understandably)

Mel apologized!
But Cam didn't like it and came out swinging again.

My point about Cam admitting to being underage at the time...... if he was 16 and even if he was banging a 16 yr old at the ho house...... aside from the prostitution angle, Mel's point was moot. There was no Josh Giddey type controversy ....

He could've said that he was 16, young dumb and left it at that

But why keep attacking her?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get the initial response..... hell in the moment the whole crew tried to get Mel to chill out, she chose to move ahead....

And she didn't divulge any info, she posed the question, is there a chance that........?
(As nasty as it was)

Cam got at her.....
(Understandably)

Mel apologized!
But Cam didn't like it and came out swinging again.

My point about Cam admitting to being underage at the time...... if he was 16 and even if he was banging a 16 yr old at the ho house...... aside from the prostitution angle, Mel's point was moot. There was no Josh Giddey type controversy ....

He could've said that he was 16, young dumb and left it at that

But why keep attacking her?
You seem very invested in protecting Miss Ford.
Why is that?

What does it matter that he kept going at her?

Dropping an insinuation like that is like starting a street fight. When you get into a street fight, all bets are off. People ask things like "why did dude keep kicking dude in the face even after he was down and knocked out?"
The answer is simple: DON'T GET INTO A STREET FIGHT IF YOU AREN'T READY TO GET MURDERED.

Why does he have to stop going at her?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You seem very invested in protecting Miss Ford.
Why is that?

What does it matter that he kept going at her?

Dropping an insinuation like that is like starting a street fight. When you get into a street fight, all bets are off. People ask things like "why did dude keep kicking dude in the face even after he was down and knocked out?"
The answer is simple: DON'T GET INTO A STREET FIGHT IF YOU AREN'T READY TO GET MURDERED.

Why does he have to stop going at her?
If it was 2 dudes beefing, point taken.....but it's not

I'm curious as to why after getting an apology Cam is still running to SM calling her out of her name and what not.......

Especially when he can call her to resolve it.

This is a famous black man continuing to verbally attack a famous black woman that clearly does not want to engage with him like this.

Why are your excusing his behavior towards her?!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Because he never said he was underage in his original story so she's trying to insinuate he was a pedophile, if someone says some baseless foul shit then gives a fake apology I'd keep going at them too
FACTS...

Real talk, you don't have to fight for everything or every cause. But you 100% always fight for your name. ALWAYS.

If she can insinuate that he was a pedophile, then she should back that shit up. Because that's a strong insinuation right there. She should be prepared for the fallout and smoke.

Joe, instead of playing "Captain Save-A-Heaux," should have stayed out of it, and let her defend her position. If she couldn't, he should have told her, "Don't ever insinuate that a man is a pedophile without having strong evidence...especially a Black man.

Take that L, and learn from it. Pedophilia is serious. Black men love their children when they don't love anyone else. So to say that a Black man has short eyes... shit. You'd better prepare yourself for fucking Armageddon."

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
$2000 to smash in the bathroom??

LOL!! Y'all niggas kill me.

No wonder she's pissed, she gotta "work" to make what she used to get tricking in 2-5 min.
So let me get this straight.... this dumbass nigga turns around and makes a real uncorroborated/able allegation vs Melyssa Ford's speculative comment out of spite? These mama raised niggas is too emotional man, he the one bout to end up on the loosing side of a lawsuit regardless if it's true. He literally has no way of proving that shit he said. What a goofy :smh:

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight.... this dumbass nigga turns around and makes a real uncorroborated/able allegation vs Melyssa Ford's speculative comment out of spite? These mama raised niggas is too emotional man, he the one bout to end up on the loosing side of a lawsuit regardless if it's true. He literally has no way of proving that shit he said. What a goofy :smh:
That's the problem, bitches out there accusing men for shit they didn't do in this metoo era that have ruin men lives and these bitches need to STFU but of course some you niggas are gonna defend a bitch that said some shit she never should've said and then want to turn around and apologize.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
That's the problem, bitches out there accusing men for shit they didn't do in this metoo era that have ruin men lives and these bitches need to STFU but of course some you niggas are gonna defend a bitch that said some shit she never should've said and then want to turn around and apologize.
Can you read my nigga? :lol: What he did was actually slander, she said her shit in a way that doesn't actually accuse Cam and Mase of anything. He definitely fucked up, you would be terrible council.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Sitting here trying to figure out this guy's reason for defending Melyssa Ford so doggedly...
Nigga:lol:you capin up for some niggas that wouldn't spit on you if you were cooking in a open pit. Matta fact these juvenile degenerate ass niggas would prolly point, laugh, and spark a blunt off the raging flames. If you could read you would realize I'm just pointing out that your boy is about to get caught up for making the prostitution allegation with no receipts. He is a dumbass.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
this dumbass nigga turns around and makes a real uncorroborated/able allegation vs Melyssa Ford's speculative comment out of spite? These mama raised niggas is too emotional man, he the one bout to end up on the loosing side of a lawsuit regardless if it's true.
i can read great, but I just want to remind you of this quote of what you wrote defending mel that you think it's wrong because Camron shot back after what mel said about him FIRST!