4d9b77c4933ce.jpg

4d9a0b1a60f76.jpg

4d8646c0bc1b8.jpg

4d8645f6adade.jpg

49b5dc6ec59c5.jpg

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure..it's a lot of kats 6' 1 and balling in the nba now. It would be hard defensive wise but A.I. proved you can be that height and still be affective.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i think he'll have an average-to-good career...and be a serviceable PG...but not an elite player...

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah. He's gotta work on his jumper. He can be a good backup scoring point guard. His ceiling so far is starting point on a bottom third team.

SaKem

Star
Registered
Sure..it's a lot of kats 6' 1 and balling in the nba now. It would be hard defensive wise but A.I. proved you can be that height and still be affective.

Kemba aint no damn 6'1'' lol thats a funny listing. He's 5'10'' 5'11'' tops

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not hating but dude aint nowhere near A.I

Not saying he's nowhere near A.I. just saying dude has enough skills to make it in the NBA for his height. Compared him to A.I. because of the height and frame.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Niggas in here sounding salty... D. Rose is what AI was suppose to be however AI was still the fuckin man. Kemba will have an excellent career... He proved he can take it to the next level

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
yes he can..the nba develops players.. Kemba..i can see great potential..for real..and he can be better than ben gordon..tho that is a good comparison..i think he can make it and i wish him well...

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seeing how the NBA has been churning out PG's and combo guards the way the NFL does with RB's I'm gonna say hell yes.

He has to improve his jumper, which I have no doubt he will, and when he does I think he can be a solid, 2nd to 3rd tier NBA point guard.

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
personally i feel like this draft class is weak but far as Walker: he'll adjust quick to being a true point guard his scoring will come along slowly while being a pass-first point while backing up the starting point

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
Shit I want him to "make it" the the Mavs roster

We give JJ Barea 20 minutes a night

:hmm:

:lol:I was just gonna say...JJ Barea is in the league,and a host of other bums.

Kemba is better right now than Mario Chalmers...or Carlos Arroyo,who has been in the league 8/9 years.

Kemba will be in the league 10 years or more...I'd call that making it.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nope... Kimba isnt as big, or tall, or consistent from outside 10 ft. He reminds me more of Ty Lawson from Denver/UNC. Im rooting for Kemba, but quickness may not be enough to start... Even Ty couldnt start over a decent PG in Felton.

Playa2422004

Star
Registered
Yeah. He's gotta work on his jumper. He can be a good backup scoring point guard. His ceiling so far is starting point on a bottom third team.

he'll prolly get signed to a team like sacramento, houston, or phoenix
and prolly wont get any mins until his 2nd year around.
cuz he needs a jumper with all that speed, kinda like John Wall when he comes along & gets his J up, he'll be beastin 4 real:yes:

He will be another Jason Terry.

more like raymond felton or ty lawson :cool:

IGet$$

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Kemba is a rare breed, if you really watch basketball you'll notice Kemba has a very high basketball IQ, is a great on ball defender, and he also has the ability to make other players better. He's a good rebounder for his size. He can get any shot he wants, and he gets buckets in the clutch.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:I was just gonna say...JJ Barea is in the league,and a host of other bums.

Kemba is better right now than Mario Chalmers...or Carlos Arroyo,who has been in the league 8/9 years.

Kemba will be in the league 10 years or more...I'd call that making it.

so many bum ass players in the NBA that arent as nice as him on the court

I think he can and will make it if given the chance

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping the Hawks draft Kemba because he has leadership. The Hawks lack that. Kemba won't be Ben Gordon. He distributes the ball pretty good. He makes players around him better. Ben Gordan and AI didn't make players around them better. Last but not least he was raised by a SINGLE BLACK MOM for all you black women haters out there.

malaki

Star
Registered
Niggas in here sounding salty... D. Rose is what AI was suppose to be however AI was still the fuckin man. Kemba will have an excellent career... He proved he can take it to the next level

man can yall stop comparing D Rose to AI? they are COMPLETELY different style of players!