Can The WNBA Be Improved Financially? Is this what you wanted.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
new-york-ny-azzi-fudd-caroline-ducharme-paige-bueckers-and-aubrey-griffin-of-the-university.jpg
Who is that on the left in red with white top. I did a quick CSI and got nothing.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yes it can, I see the ratings going up and more people buying jerseys since the WNBA draft had the highest ratings ever. So, angel reese, Ms Clark, Kamilla cardoso and others should help put the WNBA on the map. I see the WNBA becoming very entertaining with the rookies that have talent to help their respective teams in the WNBA. So, the higher the ratings in the WNBA and people buying merchandise and the league pass would have the ladies making more money.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The WNBA needs more hot chicks. It’s that simple
They’re gonna have to bite the bullet and cut some of these vets. Sacrifice quality for aesthetics. It’s the only way.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here are the @WNBA players with a signature @Nike shoe:

Caitlin Clark - 0 NCAA championships, 0 WNBA games

Sabrina Ionescu - 0 NCAA championships, 0 WNBA championships

Breanna Stewart - 4 NCAA championships, 4x NCAA Tournament MVP, 2 WNBA championships, 2x WNBA MVP

Here is the best player in the WNBA (she doesn’t have a Nike contract)

A’Ja Wilson - 1 NCAA championship, 1 NCAA Tournament MVP, 2 WNBA championships, 1 WNBA Finals MVP, 2x WNBA League MVP

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Breanna Stewart - 4 NCAA championships, 4x NCAA Tournament MVP, 2 WNBA championships, 2x WNBA MVP

A’Ja Wilson - 1 NCAA championship, 1 NCAA Tournament MVP, 2 WNBA championships, 1 WNBA Finals MVP, 2x WNBA League MVP
looks about white.......

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I KNOW how the WNBA can do BIG NUMBERS on TV, utilizing clark and reese....

but money talks and bullshit WALKS!!!!

you can PM me here... for contract negotiations....Im telling you..

its EASY MONEY!!!! and exactly the SPARK the WNBA needs!!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

A'ja does have an endorsement deal with Nike. She's one of the faces of female athletics in the company and rocks all of their sneakers & gear. She simply doesn't have her own signature shoe. Something that many feel is long overdue.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
They hype will last this season but after that it will be all downhill if none of these new star rookies teams don't win a championship. They should of got them all on the women's basketball team for the Olympics.