Cancel Student Debt and Eliminate Tuition- Elizabeth Warren’s Higher Education Plan

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Cut the military budget. All a candidate has to do is come out and say the U.S. isn't the world police and home comes first and that's where money will be spent. All these bases around the globe, money on bombs/equipment, and shit pissed away on Israel. :smh:

America basically running around the globe like :money: and comes back home like :( "I ain't got it!!!"
Easier said than done. We have bases around the world to prevent people like Russia and China from taking over. No way the U.S closes all those bases and stops blowing trillions on tanks and planes to line the pockets of its corporate welfare faggit ass crackas

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Watched some of her CNN townhall clips (anyone have a full link?). I've liked Warren for a long time and find her personally endearing but it feels like there may be a charisma gap there that will be tough to negotiate for folks who aren't familiar with what a kick ass legislator and person she is.

Just donated to her again, the person with the most robust policy platform shouldn't be polling so low.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Watched some of her CNN townhall clips (anyone have a full link?). I've liked Warren for a long time and find her personally endearing but it feels like there may be a charisma gap there that will be tough to negotiate for folks who aren't familiar with what a kick ass legislator and person she is.

Just donated to her again, the person with the most robust policy platform shouldn't be polling so low.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had this convo with a dude at work. My parents weren’t rich they paid for what they could the rest I had to go to aunt sallie for. I ain’t for giving all these free education handouts

As did I. But I look it as another level of education. Elementary, Middle, High and College. If we looked at college as the next nevel of education and funded it as such, what's the problem? It's still fucked up to think that in order to go-to a government funded University, I need to take a government sanctioned loan.

You want to send your kid to a private high school, you pay. You want to go-to a private college. Cough up the bread.

It cost the govt on average about 10k per student a year

Average cost of in state tuition at a public 4 yr college is about 10k.

What's really the problem here?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Canceling student debt is a very bad idea. She's just trying to get votes. Getting more help to attend college is a good idea though.