Caribbean Man Wants To Know the Meaning of Tether

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

For a while I would fill out other and write in west Indian on anything that asked nationality.

There are no racial classifications in the west indies, (when I lived there). West Indian is a way better classification then BLACK. Tell anyone that you are West Indian they know exactly what you are talking about. Just like sometimes we say we are from the caribbean.

Its definitely a culture shock relocating to America.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Should Tariq change his name ? His last name is an Urdu word. For somebody who hates tethers why is he using a tether surname? Shouldn’t he be going with a slave name like Johnson or something?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not sure what you're saying here. Nasheed is an Arabic word. And Urdu is spoken in Pakistan.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I enjoyed some of his content as humorous, however, he tried to come at me obsessively. I noticed the same pattern with a couple other fake Malcolm X then white media will start to platform them. Sometimes they will put them on Roland Martin.

The Black Authority is another one. You can enjoy their content, but I keep in the back of my head that they might not be 100%.

Anytime you see somebody like that being platformed on white media and they produce pro black content, they are fraudsters.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Truth is making a good point. Shouldnt he create a list of FBA names and have one himself? Make it clear when his name is said he is FBA not Arabic/African/anything else

Gotta go to his Twitter/X and ask him if you want an answer to that question.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor