Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

YungMiamiSeeThrough35GLAADMAwards10.jpg

YungMiamiSeeThrough35GLAADMAwards15.jpg

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting thought. Could Curtis Jackson (AKA 50 Cent) be openly auditioning for Sean (P Diddy) Comb's spot as an

accepted black propagandist? Premiss being that all of our voices within media are vetted and approved (at least those

whom have ascended as Diddy, JayZ, Beyonce, etc.), and that part of that vetting process is being compromised/

put in a compromising position, giving up something/ someone, or giving up themselves.

All that to say, i'd like to see him (50 Cent) be equitable in his pettiness and hatred for rapists... you know, spread

it around a bit. Clive Davis immediately comes to mind.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Interesting thought. Could Curtis Jackson (AKA 50 Cent) be openly auditioning for Sean (P Diddy) Comb's spot as an

accepted black propagandist? Premiss being that all of our voices within media are vetted and approved (at least those

whom have ascended as Diddy, JayZ, Beyonce, etc.), and that part of that vetting process is being compromised/

put in a compromising position, giving up something/ someone, or giving up themselves.

All that to say, i'd like to see him (50 Cent) be equitable in his pettiness and hatred for rapists... you know, spread

it around a bit. Clive Davis immediately comes to mind.
Nah, it's personal with 50. The bad boy situation and the baby mother aspect it's simple as that.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gawd damn Gene is one snitchin ass ninja, LOL
Seems like every week I see another video pop up on my youtube timeline with him snitchin on Puff
He wakes up snitchin, he goes to bed snitchin
Bruh.....how da hell does he even remember the details to all of this shit

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
I grew off of Bushwick in Brooklyn and not saying that what I saw here was right or anything, but right there would be a normal relationship here in the hood, albeit with the girl running and grabbing a kitchen knife to settle the score.

I'm just saying, maybe it's because it Cassie, and its some pretty little light skinned chic, but come on ya, ya know. Who here hasn't seen shit like this go down a hundred times over in a hood near you.

To be clear, I'm not saying this is right or anything.
I’m confused; what are you saying…

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Does Dana have any nudes in The Basement?

diddy-dana-tran-78.jpg

301738b6ed3442259c0443e5f57f6a9c_md.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does Dana have any nudes in The Basement?

diddy-dana-tran-78.jpg

301738b6ed3442259c0443e5f57f6a9c_md.jpg
Looks like 50 Cent's baby momma Daphne Joy

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I grew off of Bushwick in Brooklyn and not saying that what I saw here was right or anything, but right there would be a normal relationship here in the hood, albeit with the girl running and grabbing a kitchen knife to settle the score.

I'm just saying, maybe it's because it Cassie, and its some pretty little light skinned chic, but come on ya, ya know. Who here hasn't seen shit like this go down a hundred times over in a hood near you.

To be clear, I'm not saying this is right or anything.

Nigga stop the bullshit.

Throwing a woman down to the ground and kicking her in the ribs ain't normal anywhere.

I have been there when someone that did what Diddy did got caught by the family of the woman he beat. Dude ended up blind in one eye from the beating he got.

Dudes in here doing mental gymnastics to cape for Diddy and act like what he didn't want extremely fucked up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Gawd damn Gene is one snitchin ass ninja, LOL
Seems like every week I see another video pop up on my youtube timeline with him snitchin on Puff
He wakes up snitchin, he goes to bed snitchin
Bruh.....how da hell does he even remember the details to all of this shit

He hasn't been around Puff in 20 years. His memory can't be that good.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
He hasn't been around Puff in 20 years. His memory can't be that good.
There’s majority truth in what gene is saying

A lot of the stuff he be adding extras idk if it’s for the likes or his disdain for puff

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You must have trouble understanding

Bro of course its ALWAYS about money.

But some say NO PERIOD. And it's their RIGHT.

And even with the money...

Troutman and the P Funk and James Brown etc love it FINE

But most of these white dudes take so much in negotiations that it ain't even worth it

how is that COOL?

Bob James HATED rap for decades cause yeah SOME stole but he just didn't want them to use it period most of the time

And a lot of those white artists didn't own their music like that and were pissed it was USED money or not. Black artists too.

Stevie says no cursing. Prince was like HELL no too.

They made folks jump through hoops to get clearance

It's HER MUSIC PERIOD.

Sidebar: so all these producers double dipping and selling the same beat twice need to get shot in the street then, right?

Music industry is a cesspool.

You better keep this standard for EVERYTHING cause it just don't work like that in life.

I wish it did.

Hmmm...