Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix) Discussion Thread (trailer 2 9/7/2023) Season Drops 9/28

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I really love what they did with Annette in this

She's very polarizing--both impetuous impatience but also loyal and brave.
I enjoyed her character.
I see her powers growing to the point of channeling the powers of several African deities.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
When all hope was lost the OG shows up like hold me beer:hellyea:

I knew from the game that he was coming back at some point but I loved how he game at the end.

I also loved how they really leaned on him being an extremely inexperienced Belmont…
Every single plan turned into a fucking shit show… Like none of them were ready for this fight. None of them… I have no idea how they are beating ole girl… she is like 10 feet tall.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

From Creator/Showrunner/Writer Clive Bradley and Showrunner Kevin Kolde: "Thanks to all of the Castlevania fans old and new for the amazing response and support! We are excited to be able to bring you more Castlevania: Nocturne and the next chapter in the rise of Richter Belmont."

· Sam Deats and Adam Deats will once again share directing duties.

· In its first five days, the video game adaptation reached Netflix's Top 10 English TV List during the week of October 1. It also reached the Top 10 in 40 countries.

· Project 51 Productions and Powerhouse Animation will continue to produce for Netflix.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GXm0_stWsAEwxE3

Last edited: