Cat Glover, Backup Dancer for Prince Dies at Home at 62

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
RIP

Prince women's hit list is probably unmatched in modern day history (not counting the GOAT Wilt Chamberlain)
I'm gonna say this, and I'm not hating: Prince has smashed some of the baddest women on planet. If I was him, I would have done the same thing.

Like someone said, he smashed Kim Basinger etc... And like I said, I'm not hating, I'm like "Play On Player!"

Again, I'm not hating, but I heard he spent some time with my girl, Sade. I'm not hating... I didn't get mad. Sade has been my girl since Diamond Life. She wrote "Is It A Crime" for me... just for me. We were going to go through life hand in hand... riding into the sunset holding hands and riding horses.

But for some reason, and this is my opinion, I think he tricked my girl into being with him... I ain't mad... I'm just saying, he shouldn't have done that... why would he do that? Why would he do that to my girl... my girl?

giphy.gif

parisian

International
International Member
I'm gonna say this, and I'm not hating: Prince has smashed some of the baddest women on planet. If I was him, I would have done the same thing.

Like someone said, he smashed Kim Basinger etc... And like I said, I'm not hating, I'm like "Play On Player!"

Again, I'm not hating, but I heard he spent some time with my girl, Sade. I'm not hating... I didn't get mad. Sade has been my girl since Diamond Life. She wrote "Is It A Crime" for me... just for me. We were going to go through life hand in hand... riding into the sunset holding hands and riding horses.

But for some reason, and this is my opinion, I think he tricked my girl into being with him... I ain't mad... I'm just saying, he shouldn't have done that... why would he do that? Why would he do that to my girl... my girl?

giphy.gif

I feel your pain, playa... real talk

Seano

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
She grew up here in Chicago. Really cool. She was a friend of my older sister. She started dancing when they used to party at the original warehouse when Frankie Knuckles was the DJ. Rest in peace.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I loved watching Cat do her thing in the Prince band..
Once you saw her appear on stage you could not take your eyes off her.
One of the baddest dancers of her generation, and the perfect counter balance for the incredible Prince act.
Rest in Peace, Cat. You sexy motherfucker.
Rest-In-Peace.gif